- Francesco: Mentor, I must kill a man.
- Ezio: Who?
- Francesco: The Marquis, Charles de la Motte.
- Ezio: I see.
- Francesco: I ask your blessing, Mentor. And I apologize, for I will go after him even if you tell me not to.
- Ezio: The Brotherhood is not about revenge, Francesco. But there are times when revenge can motivate a man to do important things.
- Francesco: Then you approve?
- Ezio: You are still in training, Francesco. I fear your anger will undermine your ability. You must have control of both in order to face a man such as the Marquis.
- Francesco: But!
- Ezio: But I agree that he must be dealt with. I will track him down personally. Can you direct me to where he is?
- Francesco: Yes. Cesare has given de la Motte control of a guard tower in the Campagna District.
- Ezio: Thank you. I shall return.
- Charles: Is this the best you can muster, Assassin?
- Ezio: You may escaped, Marquis, but your time will come soon enough.
- Charles: I doubt it. I have seen nothing that shows you have even the slightest chance against me.
- Ezio: You will.
- Charles: Hmph! Save your gloating; this means nothing.
- Ezio: I did not come here to gloat. I came here to put an end to you.
- Charles: As you have done, so why linger? Be off with you.
- Ezio: A word, first.
- Charles: No. I'll not dally long enough to listen to the likes of you.
- Ezio: So be it.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Golden Age of Piracy|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.