|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Kassandra found Lykinos in his house.
- Lykinos: My dear Kassandra! Over here. Do you have a moment? I was hoping to have the chance to thank you for all you've done.
- Kassandra: What did you have in mind?
- Lykinos: Poet may be my day job, but there's more to me than that. I'm also a very talented cook. Allow me to make you a fabulous meal.
(If players choose "A meal sounds nice.")
- Kassandra: I'd like that.
- Lykinos: Great! There's just one thing... I'll need a little help hunting down some ingredients. Literally.
- Kassandra: You're treating me, you said?
- Lykinos: After all we've been through together, surely you can agree that I'm a lover, not a fighter?
- Kassandra: A lover, huh? We'll see.
- Lykinos: I hope so.
- Kassandra: What do you need me to hunt?
- Lykinos: This dish calls for Deervenison. Any of the beasts wandering nearby should do. Meet me at the cliffs near the Hypermnestra Camp once you find some.
Kassandra found some deer nearby and killed one.
- Kassandra: It's a start, but Lykinos will need more.
She killed another.
- Kassandra: This should be plenty of meat for Lykinos's dinner.
She traveled to the cliff, and admired the view.
- Kassandra: Beautiful view.
- Lykinos: It certainly is. Did you manage to hunt down our food?
- Kassandra: Here's the meat.
- Lykinos: Perfect, I'll get started. Please, make yourself comfortable.
After the meal, the two sat together as it got dark.
- Kassandra: That was delicious.
- Lykinos: I told you I could cook. Was the food worth it?
- Kassandra: The company was certainly worth it. I'm having a really nice time.
- Lykinos: I can hardly believe someone like you wants to spend time with someone like me. I have truly been blessed by the gods.
- Kassandra: Fighter or not, I'm sure it takes a lot to be a renowned poet in Athens.
- Lykinos: I, uh, may have exaggerated my accomplishments as a poet a bit earlier. The truth is... I'm not just home for a visit. I ran out of drachmae in Athens.
- Kassandra: Why lie to your brother about this? Or... to me?
- Lykinos: Timotheos has always been my father's son. In every way. They both fought for Athens. Both worked in the family business. Timotheos's path was never for me, so I left for Athens to strike out on my own.
- Kassandra: You're afraid of what he'll think.
- Lykinos: He'll say it was irresponsible for me to leave in the first place. And he's right, I don't have any drachmae or means to earn it.
- Kassandra: If poetry really is your passion, then you should keep at it.
- Lykinos: If you really think so...
- Kassandra: You never answered my question, though. Why lie to me about your career?
- Lykinos: Isn't it obvious? I didn't want to appear a failure to you. From the moment I met you, I knew you were amazing.
- Kassandra: I'm just someone that's had to fight everyday of my life.
- Lykinos: Still, you saved my life, Kassandra. I'll never forget that.
- Kassandra: Well, I'm glad I did. This has been nice, Lykinos.
- Lykinos: It really has.
- Kassandra: Why would I care if you failed at being a poet. Poetry isn't useful.
- Lykinos: I may not be making any money as a poet, but it's still my passion in life.
- Kassandra: I see.
- Kassandra: If Aphrodite's speaking, you should listen.
- Kassandra: We've got time, Lykinos. Let's just enjoy the night.
- Lykinos: As long as you're around, I'll revel in your company.
Kassandra hunted two deer and recovered some venison. Lykinos cooked her dinner as a thank you for the help.