The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Achilles: Congratulations, Connor. You are now an Assassin.
- Connor: Thank you.
- Achilles: Now, what is most befitting of a new Assassin?
- Connor: A target.
- Achilles: Precisely! Times of war might be lamentable, but they offer an abundance of potential victims. Can you think of any?
- Connor: Given the chance, the British would grind this land under their heel.
- Achilles: Then might I suggest you don't give them that chance?
- Connor: Am I to take the entire British army?
- Achilles: No, my boy. Only the ones with power and authority.
- Achilles: Well, what news do you bring?
- Connor: The British Officer escaped.
- Achilles: That is unfortunate, but hardly the end of the world.
- Connor: When their patrol comes around again, I will make another attempt.
- Achilles: Very good.
- Connor: It is done.
- Achilles: Very good. You have served the Assassins well.
- Connor: But there is still much to be done.
- Achilles: Yes, of course. A single officer will make little difference on the course of the war.
- Connor: What would you suggest next?
- Achilles: Let me think on it for a while. Speak to me after you've rested.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Golden Age of Piracy|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.