Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil, is the largest country in South America and the largest in the region of Latin America.
In the late 5th century BCE, through a projection of a map created by the Staff of Hermes Trismegistus, an Isu artifact was noted to be located in southeastern Brazil, north of what became the city of São Paulo in modern times.
As of September 2012, an Assassin team was located in São Paulo. Secretly, there was a double agent in the team who was leaking their position to the Templars, which forced them to delay their progress and find the spy. After having done so successfully, they cut off contact with the Assassin headquarters and presumably moved to another city.
Months later in December, the Assassin Desmond Miles visited São Paulo, in order to retrieve a power source for the Grand Temple, which was held by a rich woman spectating a mixed martial arts tournament.
However, as he reached the room the woman resided in, Desmond discovered that the Templar agent Daniel Cross had killed her and taken the power source with him, prompting a chase between the two. Fortunately, Desmond was able to catch up to Daniel and retrieve the artifact after a fist-fight, before safely escaping on the subway.
- Assassin's Creed III (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue (mentioned in Naval Campaign only)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Assassin's Creed Crossover Stories (shown on map only)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Assassin's Creed Crossover Stories – A Message Delivered
- Assassin's Creed: Initiates – Database: The Man Behind the Name
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue – The Naval Campaign: "Shoring up Belem"
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue – The Naval Campaign: "January Spies"
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood – Subject header: "Update"
- Assassin's Creed III – The Stadium: MMA Night