Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The History of the Kings of Britain||Geoffrey of Monmouth||529|
|The Book of Prophecies||Christopher Columbus||3,220|
|The Golden Ass||Apuleius||3,588|
|Opus Majus||Roger Bacon||9,775|
|The Secret History of the Mongols||Unknown||24,725|
|Record of the Grand Historian||Sima Qian||44,505|
|Tirant lo Blanch||Joanot Martorell||86,250|
- Mission to Constantinople by Liutprand of Cremona 
- Aesop's Fables by Socrates 
- On Nature by Empedocles 
- The Travels of Marco Polo by Marco Polo 
- One Thousand and One Nights by Unknown
- The Book of Kings by Ferdowsi 
- Nibelungenlied by Unknown 
- Iliad by Homer 
- The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer 
- The Flute Girl by Menander 
- Sofia: Hello!
- Ezio: Eh?
- Sofia: Ezio, you old snake! You walked right past me.
- Ezio: Forgive me, Sofia. I did not notice. What are you doing in Galata?
- Sofia: Making some deliveries. Is this where you stay?
- Ezio: Ah, sì (yes). It is a kind of... school.
- Sofia: What is taught here?
- Ezio: Come this way. I want to show you something. I have been stocking the library here with rare books. A good start, no?
- Sofia: Ah! These are all so beautiful. And such diversity. So, are these men and women YOUR students?
- Ezio: In a way, yes.
- Sofia: Well, if they ever need a literature scholar, give them my name. In a pinch, I am a pretty good teacher.
- Ezio: If they find the time to read, I certainly will.
- Sofia: Oh! Chaucer! Bellissimo. (Very nice.)
|Imperial District Map 1||949|
|Imperial District Map 2||1,380|
|Galata Map 1||828|
|Galata Map 2||1,323|
|Bayezid District Map 1||874|
|Bayezid District Map 2||1,495|
|Constantine District Map 1||897|
|Constantine District Map 2||1,633|
|Cappadocia Map 1||1,104|
|Cappadocia Map 2||1,760|
|Ishak Pasha's Memoir Map∞||12,075|
∞25 Animus data fragments needed to be collected to buy this map.
- Book shops and books replaced the functions of art merchants and paintings from Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- The achievement "Sage" could be earned by obtaining every book available in Constantinople and Cappadocia.
- The volume retrieved by Ezio during Signs and Symbols, Part III actually is On Nature by Empedocles, as it is evident by examining the books in Galata headquarters. However, the mission completion message incorrectly states it is Aesop's Fables by Socrates, which had been already collected during Signs and Symbols, Part II.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – Signs and Symbols, Part I
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – Signs and Symbols, Part II
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – Signs and Symbols, Part III
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – The Polo Symbols: Hippodrome
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – The Polo Symbols: Galata
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – The Polo Symbols: Arsenal
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – The Polo Symbols: Forum of the Ox
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – The Polo Symbols: Aqueduct
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – The Polo Symbols: Church I
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – The Polo Symbols: Church II
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.