A book shop is a store that sells books. These shops acted as suppliers of books and maps in the cities of Constantinople and Cappadocia during the early 16th century.
The Mentor of the Italian Brotherhood of Assassins Ezio Auditore da Firenze used akçe to renovate and visit the book shops during his adventures in the Ottoman Empire.
The Polo brothers had hidden ten books within Constantinople. Ezio Auditore found these with the help of his Eagle Sense.
After purchasing and finding all available books, Ezio returned to the Galata headquarters and was surprised to receive a visit from Sofia Sartor.
- Sofia: Hello!
- Ezio: Eh?
- Sofia: Ezio, you old snake! You walked right past me.
- Ezio: Forgive me, Sofia. I did not notice. What are you doing in Galata?
- Sofia: Making some deliveries. Is this where you stay?
- Ezio: Ah, sì (yes). It is a kind of... school.
- Sofia: What is taught here?
- Ezio: Come this way. I want to show you something. I have been stocking the library here with rare books. A good start, no?
- Sofia: Ah! These are all so beautiful. And such diversity. So, are these men and women YOUR students?
- Ezio: In a way, yes.
- Sofia: Well, if they ever need a literature scholar, give them my name. In a pinch, I am a pretty good teacher.
- Ezio: If they find the time to read, I certainly will.
- Sofia: Oh! Chaucer! Bellissimo. (Very nice.)
The book shops also offered maps revealing the locations of treasure chests within Constantinople and Cappadocia, as well as a map revealing the locations of Ishak Pasha's memoir pages.
|Imperial District Map 1
|Imperial District Map 2
|Galata Map 1
|Galata Map 2
|Bayezid District Map 1
|Bayezid District Map 2
|Constantine District Map 1
|Constantine District Map 2
|Cappadocia Map 1
|Cappadocia Map 2
|Ishak Pasha's Memoir Map∞
∞25 Animus data fragments needed to be collected to buy this map.