The Blighters were a Templar-controlled gang in London during the 19th century. Led by Maxwell Roth and his seven lieutenants, each supervising one of London boroughs, the gang was the rival of the Assassin-affiliated syndicate, the Rooks.
Following the Frye twins' rise to power and the defeat of the British Templars, the Blighters were crippled. Despite this, remnants of the gang were still active and loyal to the Templar Order by 1872 and lasted till 1916.
- Rexford Kaylock, in the Whitechapel borough
- Cletus Strain, in the Lambeth borough
- Edith Swinebourne, in The Thames borough
- Octavia Plumb, in the Southwark borough
- Bloody Nora, in the City of London borough
- Victor Lynch, in The Strand borough
- Lilla Graves, in the Westminster borough
- A "blighter" is defined as a person who is regarded with contempt, irritation, or pity.
- In Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, an Animus mod allows the ship Adrestia to be crewed by Gang Members, whose appearance is based on the Blighters.
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed: Last Descendants – Locus
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (simulated ship crew)