- Praxos: Scouts came back from Delos. The misthios likes to set fires.
- Kyra: She just might be the answer to our prayers.
- Praxos: She's only mortal.
- Kyra: From what I've heard, she's much more.
Kassandra spoke to them.
- Kassandra: The Athenians are weak. Now we strike Podarkes where he'll hurt most.
- Kyra: His kidneys?
The two women burst out laughing while Praxos face-palmed and walked off.
- Kassandra: It's good to see you, Kyra.
- Kyra: Since you came here, I've actually started to believe we can win this rebellion. So... you were saying we strike?
- Kassandra: Guards protect the island's treasury in one location. If we find it and steal it, the soldiers go unpaid, unfed, and unarmed. Podarkes will finally be vulnerable.
- Kyra: Then we can stick our blades in between his ribs... Feed his liver to the dogs.
- Kassandra: Before we start feeding organs to animals, can you get me to the nation's purse?
- Kyra: Our spies have located it in Miltiades Fort. I'll have Praxos gather the troops.
- Kassandra: It's best if it's just the two of us. Easier to sneak in and out undetected.
(Romance conditions met)
- Kyra: You just want me all to yourself, don't you? Let's get going then.
(Romance conditions not met)
- Kyra: Good thinking. Let's move.
The two made their way to the fort on foot.
- Kyra: Victory is close. I can feel it.
- Kassandra: We haven't won yet. The fort will be treacherous, and the gods can be fickle.
- Kyra: It was the gods who sent you to me—I refuse to believe they'd send you here to die. So, what do you think of our islands?
- Kassandra: I think I prefer Mykonos. They really don't like you shedding blood on Delos.
- Kyra: The priests are so terrified of desecrating the sacred grounds of Apollo, women about to give birth are shipped over to Mykonos.
- Kassandra: What happens if they don't make it to shore?
- Kyra: Boat babies.
As they drew near the fort, Ikaros located the nation chest.
- Kassandra: The nation's treasure, ripe for the picking.
Kassandra and Kyra parted at the fort's entrance.
- Kyra: I'll keep an eye out for reinforcements.
And don't you die on me!
Kassandra crossed the rubble into the fort and took note of the guards.
- Kassandra: Guards everywhere. I need to be careful.
She commented on the decrepit conditions of the fort.
- Kassandra: This fort has seen better days. They should have spent some of that silver on upkeep.
She eventually made her way the chest and pilfered its contents.
- Kassandra: Done! Kyra's going to want to see this.
- Alternatively, Kassandra realized she had already looted this very chest earlier.
- Kassandra: I already looted Delos' treasury. Kyra should hear about this.
Kassandra escaped the fort and returned to Kyra, keeping watch from a nearby cliff.
- Kyra: Kassandra, there you are! Good news, I hope?
- Kassandra: When the people of Delos discover Podarkes lost every coin of their nation's treasure, they're going to rip him to pieces!
- Kassandra: I have a surprise. The treasury was already looted... by me. I'm surprised the soldiers haven't already ripped Podarkes to pieces!
Regardless, Kyra was elated to hear the news.
- Kyra: You've weakened Athens' grip over Delos, exposed Podarkes, and made way for a Spartan alliance. I could kiss you!
- Kassandra: I don't see anything holding you back.
- Kyra: You breathe life into me. If only you'd arrived on Delos before Thaletas.
- Kassandra: You and Thaletas? But the way you were at each other's throats in the cave...
- Kyra: He's a stubborn, arrogant, glory-hungry Spartan!
Kassandra glanced from side to side.
- Kyra: But behind all the bronze and brawn, there's a man I could see by my side when this is all over. If we survive.
- Kassandra: The two of you fighting Athenians on the beach sounds romantic. I'd hate to interfere.
- Kassandra: These are dangerous times. I'd hate to meet Hades without having tasted those lips.
- Kyra: Very poetic for someone covered in blood. I like it.
Kyra kissed Kassandra on the cheek.
- Kyra: Would you even recognize me in the underworld, I wonder?
- Kassandra: We should probably move. They're going to come looking for us.
- Kyra: I don't think I've ever really said thank you for coming here. You've given us hope.
- Kyra: I'll go back to the hideout. But if you keep this up, Podarkes is as good as dead. I may finally know peace.
Kassandra looted the Silver Islands' treasury, leaving Podarkes' men without pay. Adding this to their previous loss of weapons and provisions greatly weakened Podarkes' position.