- Anne: Morning, Kenway. Chasing a drink so early?
- Edward: Aye, 'tis necessary.
- Anne: What's troubling you?
- Edward: Turncoats, Anne. My so-called friend Hornigold now flies his sails under the command of Woodes Rogers.
- Anne: It's seems our humble governor's pardon came with terms.
- Edward: The man had freedom, Anne. Respect. A life worth living. Now he's aught but a puppet.
- Anne: His choice and his problem, Edward. Not yours.
- Edward: Were it so simple. His first order of business is to cleanse the water of us loathsome pirates.
- Anne: So you plan to strike first, then?
- Edward: Unless you've a better plan.
- Anne: I don't.
- Edward: Does Rackham know anything? He's less of a fool than he lets on.
- Anne: Jack told me not to say anything but... not two days ago he saw Hornigold's ship anchored at Kingston for repair. They must be there at least a week. There's your chance.
- Edward: Then I'll be back here before that week is out. Save a pint for me.
- Anne: Be careful. Loathsome pirate you may be, I still prefer you alive to dead.
- Edward: You've thrown in with the wrong lot, Ben. This can't go on.
- Benjamin: Oh, but it will. Sure as I'm still standing here.
- Edward: Next time we meet, you'll not be.
- Benjamin: Spoken like the murderer you have become.
- Benjamin: Edward Kenway. You damnable fool.
- Edward: You're the fool, Ben! We had it all! A life any man could be proud of! And you went and tossed it all away.
- Benjamin: That I did. And I've no regrets, neither.
- Edward: Why, mate? What could the Governor have possibly offered that you didn't already have?
- Benjamin: It's useless to try and explain it to someone who can't fathom a purpose to life other than coin and ale.
- Edward: Is that all you think of me?
- Benjamin: Aye. And that's being generous.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Golden Age of Piracy|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.