Bear Might was an ability used by Ratonhnhaké:ton in an alternate reality created by an Apple of Eden. Ratonhnhaké:ton received this ability, amongst others, after drinking tea from the Red Willow and visiting the Sky World.
When activated, Ratonhnhaké:ton was able to create a shockwave that either killed or pushed back enemies.
- The achievement "Aftershock" could be earned by killing 125 enemies with Bear Might.
- Using Animal Powers ebbed Ratonhnhaké:ton's health similarly to how Ezio Auditore used his Apple of Eden in Rome.
- Bear Might also affected civilians, causing desynchronization if too many were killed.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton could combine Bear Might with a double assassination, making the "Bear" violently shake its head when he pulled the Hidden Blades out.
- In concept art, Ratonhnhaké:ton wore a bear-themed outfit when using this ability.