|This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the individual.|
- Edward: Full sail, lads! To the east!
- Anne: What is our course today?
- Edward: Príncipe. The late Governor Rogers claimed that Bartholomew Roberts is there.
- Anne: You aim to put and end to him as well?
- Edward: Aye. The man does not value friendship nor favors. He'd be dead if it weren't for me, but the first chance he gets he hands me over to the British.
- Anne: There was quite the price on your head, if I recall correctly.
- Edward: Very funny. Are you planning to turn me in as well?
- Anne: What, and captain this brig myself? The men would never have it.
- Edward: You may be right.
- Anne: So we're to sail halfway round the world to settle a grudge?
- Edward: Don't forget; there's quite the price on his head as well. It would do no harm to claim it.
- Anne: So long as there is some profit in it for all of us, beyond sating your sense of vengeance.
- Bartholomew Roberts: Is that you, Kenway? Such a warm welcome you have laid out for me!
- Edward: Shame it wasn't warm enough.
- Bartholomew Roberts: Yes, yes. What a shame. I imagine you'll be trying again shortly?
- Edward: Aye. This isn't over.
- Bartholomew Roberts: Well. That's that, then. Can't say I'm surprised.
- Edward: Strange words from a strange man.
- Bartholomew Roberts: Strange to all but myself. I always knew I'd be done in by some knave pirate. But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't have minded another year or two at this game.
- Edward: If only it were a year or two less. I spent that time in a gibbet thanks to you.
- Bartholomew Roberts: Quite a new perspective on life when you're looking through bars.
- Edward: Aye, one I could have done without.
- Bartholomew Roberts: And me as well, it would seem. No matter. Now's not the time for regrets, is it?
- Edward: I would hope not.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Teutonic Captain - Tamir - Sibrand - Robert de Sablé - Al Mualim|
|Alexander Nevsky - Ilkhanate Captain - Jochi Khan - Hülegü Khan - Ögedei Khan|
|Papal Guard - Charles de la Motte - Emilio Barbarigo - Juan Borgia - Cesare Borgia|
|Ashigaru Kashira - Shima Sakon - Mochizuki Chiyome - Mōri Motonari - Oda Nobunaga|
|Golden Age of Piracy|
|Laurens Prins - El Tiburón - Benjamin Hornigold - Bartholomew Roberts - Laureano de Torres y Ayala|
|British Officer - William Johnson - Benjamin Church - Charles Lee - Haytham Kenway|
|Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.