Ratonhnhaké:ton was asleep in the middle of the forest, in the Frontier.
- Kaniehtí:io: Ratonhnhaké:ton. Ratonhnhaké:ton, wake up.
On waking, Ratonhnhaké:ton rose to see his mother, Kaniehtí:io, standing before him.
- Kaniehtí:io: Ratonhnhaké:ton. Rise. We must go.
Kaniehtí:io lifted Ratonhnhaké:ton off of the ground and began to walk away.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Mother! What are you doing here?
- Kaniehtí:io: Are you still dreaming? We came here together. Now we must go.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I thought... I thought I lost you. But you're here.
- Kaniehtí:io: I am here. I have always been here. Are you alright?
Ratonhnhaké:ton embraced Kaniehtí:io tightly.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Better than alright.
- Kaniehtí:io: Good. Now come, I have heard screaming in Kanien'kehá close by. We must learn what's going on.
Ratonhnhaké:ton dusted himself off and discovered his outfit. From there, he followed Kaniehtí:io up a nearby hill.
- Kaniehtí:io: This could be all my fault!
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: What is your fault? What have you done?
Ratonhnhaké:ton and Kaniehtí:io discovered a Kanien'kehá:ka woman being beaten by Bluecoats, suspected of being Kaniehtí:io.
- Bluecoat: Are you the one?! Thief! You tried to steal the source of his power!
The King said to find a Mohawk girl with braids. You're a Mohawk. And you have braids.
- Kaniehtí:io: On the right! I'll get the one on the left.
She's not the one you want!
Ratonhnhaké:ton and Kaniehtí:io intervened and quickly dispatched the Bluecoats. Following this, Kaniehtí:io held a knife to a Bluecoat soldier's neck.
- Kaniehtí:io: Why has Washington sent his men to raid the Frontier?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Washington?
- Bluecoat: To find somebody – a native woman who tried to take it from him.
- Kaniehtí:io: He will not find me by you.
Kaniehtí:io slit the man's throat.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: What could Washington have to do with this? He is no longer Commander-In-Chief, he retired to Mount Vernon.
- Kaniehtí:io: A lovely fantasy, Ratonhnhaké:ton, you know Washington went mad with power long ago. I tried to stop him but failed. And now I've brought down his wrath upon my own people.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I don't understand. None of it fits. Are we–
Ratonhnhaké:ton was interrupted by the Kanien'kehá:ka woman they saved.
- Tribeswoman: King Washington's men are raiding Concord right now, murdering everyone. They're looking for you Kaniehtí:io!
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: KING Washington?
- Kaniehtí:io: Come.
Kaniehtí:io grabbed Ratonhnhaké:ton and led him to Concord.
- Kaniehtí:io: I never imagined he would strike out so recklessly.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Are you talking about Commander Washington? Why did that woman call him King?
- Kaniehtí:io: Many innocent people are suffering because of me. Not only the villagers. We must protect as many as we can.
Kaniehtí:io led Ratonhnhaké:ton to the top of the hill overlooking Concord.
- Bluecoat: Only tell us where she is and these people live. Refuse and they burn. It's really quite simple.
- Townsman: We don't know who you want!
- Bluecoat: Very well.
- Townsman: Please! Please! There are women and children in there! Are you a monster?! Do not do this!
- Bluecoat: You had your chance.
The Bluecoats set the building on fire. Kaniehtí:io and Ratonhnhaké:ton performed Leaps of Faith into a pile of leaves below their vantage point.
- Kaniehtí:io: Do it quietly!
Don't let them see you.
Take them by surprise!
After dispatching the Bluecoats, Ratonhnhaké:ton approached the church.
- Kaniehtí:io: Free them! This is all because of me.
Ratonhnhaké:ton lifted the board from the church's door and saved the townspeople trapped in the burning building.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Get as far away from town as possible! Find shelter in the forest!
As the civilians ran, Ratonhnhaké:ton and Kaniehtí:io followed them. However, while they were fleeing, Bluecoats opened cannon fire on the townspeople, catching the group in a blast. Kaniehtí:io then warned her son of an incoming attack.
- Kaniehtí:io: Ratonhnhaké:ton!
Ratonhnhaké:ton avoided the cannonball, and both he and Kaniehtí:io took shelter behind the church, allowing Kaniehtí:io to point out where the shot had been fired from.
- Kaniehtí:io: There!
Ratonhnhaké:ton observed the attackers just as another cannonball was about to be fired.
- Bluecoat: Fire!
The cannonball hit the church tower, causing it to fall to the ground. Ratonhnhaké:ton and Kaniehtí:io avoided the falling mass and ran through the town, avoiding the bombardment that followed.
- Kaniehtí:io: Ratonhnhaké:ton! We must move swiftly!
What are you doing?! Hurry!
I won't forgive myself if we don't stop them!
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: This is madness! I cannot understand what is going on!
Kaniehtí:io and Ratonhnhaké:ton made their way to the Bluecoats on the hill and killed them. The pair then commandeered the cannons to stop the Bluecoats reinforcing Concord, and Kaniehtí:io turned to a nearby man.
- Kaniehtí:io: You! I need your help! Help me load the cannon!
Kaniehtí:io saw more Bluecoats marching through Concord.
- Kaniehtí:io: The King's army is advancing! Use this gun to stop them!
Kaniehtí:io and Ratonhnhaké:ton eliminated the King's army.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: They are retreating! We have done it!
- Kaniehtí:io: Washington's troops do not retreat – they advance or die. To Lexington, we will have a better vantage point from there. If I had only succeeded in taking the scepter. Now I must make amends.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Scepter? Mother, this all becomes more and more difficult to understand.
Ratonhnhaké:ton and Kaniehtí:io reached Lexington under siege and came face-to-face with King Washington, who spoke to himself briefly.
- Washington: There she is! The savage that tried to steal this, the source and symbol of my power! Gaze upon it! For it will be the last object you will ever see!
Washington proceeded to shout over to Kaniehtí:io.
- Washington: I come here to destroy both you and your sad village, for none like you will be allowed to live.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Commander Washington! Why are you doing this? After all we accomplished! Take hold of your senses!
- Washington: Another delusional savage. I have never had such a firm grasp on my senses. Now bend your knee to your monarch, and make penitence in the last moments before you are blasted to your dread reward. Corporal! Take care of them.
Ratonhnhaké:ton and Kaniehtí:io fought off the army of Bluecoats invading Lexington, including runners that attempted to ignite powder kegs.
- Kaniehtí:io: Ratonhnhaké:ton! A Bluecoat over there! Stop them from setting off the powder kegs! Kill anyone trying to light the fuses!
Here comes another one!
There! We must stop them!
Stop him! He's almost there!
Ratonhnhaké:ton protected the towns of the Frontier from King Washington's forces, though many lives were lost.