Altaïr rescued Maria and Markos from a group of pirates.
- Markos: The pirates, they jumped us! It was all so sudden.
- Altaïr: Well, Maria. It seems there's a hefty price on both our heads.
- Maria: A price? Goddamn Bouchart. He probably thinks I'm your bloody apprentice.
- Altaïr: Someone called The Bull has dispatched his men to search for us.
- Maria: The Bull? So they gave that zealot his own parish?
- Altaïr: Is he a friend of yours?
- Maria: Hardly. His name is Moloch. He's a pious blowhard with arms like tree trunks.
Altaïr addressed Markos.
- Altaïr: Do you know the Resistance safe house in the Commons?
- Markos: I know where it is, but I've never been inside. I'm just a foot soldier for the resistance.
- Altaïr: I can't be seen with Maria, so you'll have to take her. Keep her out of sight, and meet me there when you're safe.
- Markos: I know some back alleys and tunnels. It may take longer, but we'll get her there in one piece.
- Barnabas: I just got word that someone found poor Jonas' body. What a waste, eh?
- Altaïr: You knew him better than me. I'm sure he understood the risk of playing both sides.
- Barnabas: Yes... unfortunately, this has complicated things. Jonas was a respected Cypriot and his death has sparked riots near the Old Church. The public is hungry for revenge, and to quell this, the Bull will call you out. You may lose the support of the resistance.
- Altaïr: One death is enough to spark a riot?
- Barnabas: The Bull has been a cruel master, and unlike the Templars he actually believes what he preaches. He loathes our local faith, and even went so far as to steal a set of historic scrolls from us, claiming they were a symbol of pagan blasphemy.
- Altaïr: But Jonas was a traitor. Did the resistance not know?
- Barnabas: Not enough of them, I'm afraid. The resistance is quite scattered.
- Altaïr: Well, you'll have the chance to tell them yourself. Some men are on their way here now.
- Barnabas: You're bringing people here? People you can trust?
- Altaïr: I'm not sure who I can trust right now. But it's worth the risk. Right now I have to stop these riots from spreading.
- Barnabas: And per our bargain, I'll see what I can do about getting you close to Bouchart. A deal's a deal, eh?
Altaïr sent Markos and Maria to the safehouse, and learned that Jonas' death had sparked riots in Kyrenia.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|