Altaïr arrived at the church and noticed several fanatics harassing civilians.
- Altaïr: Agreeing to kill Jonas was rash, and until I find out more about Barnabas, I won't be running any more of his errands. Now, time to quell these riots before the Bull clamps down harder.
- Markos: What's going on out there? The city is in turmoil. I've seen riots.
- Altaïr: The people are protesting the death of a citizen, a man named Jonas. Have you heard of him?
- Markos: My father knew him well. He was a good man. How did he die?
- Altaïr: Bravely.... Listen, Markos, things have gotten complicated. Before I find Bouchart, I need to eliminate the Bull and put an end to his violence.
- Maria: You have quite a taste for chaos, Altaïr.
- Altaïr: The Bull is one man responsible for the subjugation of thousands. Few will mourn his loss.
- Maria: And you propose to just fly into Kantara, sting him, and exit unnoticed? He surrounds himself with devoted worshippers.
- Altaïr: Kantara... that's to the East?
- Maria: Yes, it's the most well defended.... Forget it. You'll see.
Altaïr stopped the riot in Kyrenia commons and headed for Kantara Castle to assassinate Moloch.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|