- Armand: So the girl got away again, did she?
- Shalim: I'm sure she had help. One minute she was chained up, the next she was gone...
- Armand: Don't insult me Shalim. Your weakness for women is well known. You let your guard down and she just walked away.
- Shalim: I WILL find her again, Grand Master. I swear it.
- Armand: Do it quickly, before she leads the Assassin directly to the Archive. Oh, and Shalim... see that this is delivered to Alexander in Limassol.
Armand handed a burlap sack to Shalim.
- Shalim: Yes, Grand Master.
- Altaïr: Alexander is working with the Templars too? My God, Bouchart has spies everywhere.
Altaïr made his way deeper into the fortress and located the gate to the prison's lower levels. Finding it locked, Altaïr searched for the Master Interrogator who held the keys and was then inspecting prisoners with some guards in another wing of the castle. Quietly entering the wing, the Assassin saw a guard walk along a hallway of cells before addressing a prisoner.
- Guard: What are you up to?
- Prisoner 1: Leave me be!
- Guard: Why don't you put that away? Or must I take it from you?
- Prisoner 2: Leave that poor soul alone!
The guard moved to the cell on the left.
- Guard: Great! Another troublemaker! What's gotten into you?
- Prisoner 3: I'm not getting involved!
- Guard: Filthy criminal!
Altaïr passed the guard and tailed the Master Interrogator to an empty room. After a brief fight, he killed the jailer and took the keys. He then unlocked the gate and entered the lower prison, where he eventually found the Oracle's cell. She muttered and laughed as Bouchart left. Suddenly, a scream was heard.
- Armand: What's happening?
- Templar: It's that madwoman, sir. She's on a rampage... two of the guards are dead!
- Armand: Let her play. She has served her purpose.
Altaïr entered the Oracle's cell and was attacked by her.
- Oracle: Pagan blood... I know your name, sinner... I know why you're here... God guide my claws... God grant me strength to snap your bones...
God guide and protect me!
The Devil sends his demons, and I answer the challenge!
Keep still, heathen!
God speaks, his voice is near!
Altaïr defeated the Oracle.
- Oracle: Glory of God... I am his instrument... God's executioner... I fear no pain, nor death...
- Altaïr: You were a Cypriot once, a respected noblewoman. What secrets did you tell those devils?
- Oracle: Not without purpose do I deal in misery... by God's command, I am his instrument...
- Altaïr: Whatever the Templars have done to you my lady, they have done you wrong. Forgive me for this...
Altaïr assassinated the Oracle with his Hidden Blade.
Altaïr infiltrated the Buffavento Castle and assassinated the Dark Oracle.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|