Assassin's Creed Wiki
— including Assassin's Creed: Valhalla — that anyone can edit.
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki, a collaborative encyclopedia about the Assassin's Creed series of games that anyone can edit. The wiki has articles on books, database entries, characters, locations, missions, objects, organizations, skills, weapons, events, legends, and more, as well as images of many subjects.
Assassin's Creed is a series of action-adventure stealth video games developed mainly by Ubisoft and set in various historical periods. The series began with Assassin's Creed in 2007, and its most recent title is Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, released in November 2020.
- "Everything I worked for in the Holy Land, I no longer want. And everything I gave up to join the Templars... I wonder where all that went, and if I should try to find it again."
- ―Maria reflecting on her life after cutting her ties with Templars.[src]
Developing a strong relationship with the Order's Grand Master, Robert de Sable, she was eventually given a high rank in the Order. In 1191, after the Assassin Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad killed eight Templar agents spread throughout the Holy Land, she was assigned by Robert to act as his decoy and thus trick the Assassin into assailing the wrong target. The plan was a success, and Altaïr spared Maria's life. However, Robert was ultimately killed shortly thereafter, and Armand Bouchart took over as Grand Master. (read more...)
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use Discussions.
- If you need help editing, stop by our Discord and we can help get you started.
Other useful special pages
These lists dynamically change - refresh me!
- Check out the Manual of Style for our guidelines on how to edit pages.
- Check out the Image Policy specifically before uploading images.
- Check out the community guidelines for how to interact with the community in talkpages, Discord, and Discussions.
- Make sure to read the Moderation Policy to understand the consequences for certain kinds of behavior.