Assassin's Creed Wiki
- Ezio: "My sister knows how to wield a knife."
- Claudia: "And I am ready to do it again."
- ―Ezio and Claudia after a Borgia attack, 1503.[src]
Claudia Auditore da Firenze (1461 - unknown) was a Florentine noblewoman during the Renaissance, and a member of the Assassin Order. She was the sister of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, who became the Mentor of the Italian Assassins.
In 1476, Claudia became the financial accountant of the town of Monteriggioni, which was under the leadership of her uncle Mario Auditore. The town flourished with Claudia's organization and the money made from Monteriggioni's shops and organizations, which had been opened once more.
In January 1500, Monteriggioni was besieged and largely destroyed by the Borgia army, under command of Cesare Borgia, leaving the Auditore homeless. Against her brother's desire for Claudia and her mother Maria to go to their hometown of Florence, Claudia and Maria followed Ezio to Rome, where Claudia became the Madame of the Rosa in Fiore, the city's most popular brothel.
Eventually, after proving herself to be a worthy fighter to her brother, Ezio inducted Claudia into the Order of Assassins. The following year, Claudia was captured by Borgia die-hards, and subsequently saved by Ezio and Niccolò Machiavelli. During this time, she stepped down as the Madame of the Rosa in Fiore, and stayed in Florence with her friend Paola, in order to recover until 1507. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.