Assassin's Creed Wiki
Raised in poverty from birth, Antonio was unable to attain a wealthy lifestyle, eventually resulting in his founding of the Venetian Thieves Guild. Targeting the rich and wealthy of the city's population, Antonio also improved his position in the Assassin Order, realizing that members of the Templar Order had dug their way into Venice's corrupt nobility.
Eventually meeting with Ezio Auditore da Firenze, an Assassin-in-training on a quest for vengeance, the pair worked together to thwart the Templars' plans to take over Venice. After a failed attempt to infiltrate the Palazzo della Seta by the thieves, Ezio eventually managed to do so with their help, resulting in the successful assassination of Emilio Barbarigo. The thieves then took over the Palazzo for themselves, turning it into their new base of operations. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.