Assassin's Creed Wiki
- "Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine."
- ―The Creed of the Levantine Assassins.[src]
Primarily fighting their sworn enemies, the Knights Templar, during the Crusades, the Levantine Assassins were a more public organization than the other Assassin branches. Centering themselves in their fortress in the village of Masyaf, the Assassins quite often found their headquarters attacked by both Crusaders and Saracens alike.
Under the leadership of Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, the Assassin Order was rebuilt, with new techniques created and rules and restrictions undone. Using knowledge gained from an "Apple of Eden" to do so, the Levantine Assassins were eventually spread to different locations around the globe – an effort to make the Assassin Order a more global organization – with the Levantine Assassins becoming the forebearer to many other Assassin branches in the process. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.