Assassin's Creed Wiki
- "It's finished, Rodrigo! Lay down your arms, and I'll make sure the end comes swiftly."
- ―Ezio to Rodrigo during their confrontation, 1499.[src]
Upon learning of this development, members of the Italian Assassins prepared themselves to fight through strong opposition and assassinate Ezio's foe Rodrigo Borgia within the Vatican to gain access into the fabled Vault.
Dealing with the Templars responsible for the death of his father and brothers, Ezio assassinated Rodrigo's allies scattered across Italy, taking his quest through Florence, Tuscany, Forlì, Venice, and even Spain.
With the death of all his followers, only the Grand Master himself remained. Ezio journeyed to the Vatican to avenge the deaths of his father and brothers and confront Rodrigo and discover the secrets of the Vault. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.