Assassin's Creed Wiki
- "There is a smuggler – a woman named Élise Lafleur... She knows every bog and tangle of the swamp."
- ―Agaté describing Élise to Aveline, 1766.[src]
Élise Lafleur was a smuggler who, together with her partner Roussillon, ran smuggling operations in the Louisiana Bayou during the 18th century. In 1766, her knowledge of the area led her to be contacted by the Assassin Aveline de Grandpré, who eventually became a close ally of hers.
Due to the strategically valuable territory she occupied, Élise was often faced with competition from other groups that sought to take over the bayou, hoping to use it to finance their own projects. Unafraid of confrontation as she was, Élise would frequently work together with Aveline to oust these intruders. In return, Élise occasionally aided the Assassin in her own endeavors.
In 2012, her genetic memories were used as an Animi Avatar by the entertainment branch of the Templar company Abstergo Industries, as part of their geosimulation workspace on the portable version of the Animus console, under the title of the Thief. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.