The Assassin's Creed: Unity companion app was an application developed by Ubisoft for Android, iOS, Windows Phone devices and Windows 8, allowing players to view maps and databases, as well as unlock currency, collectibles, weapons, and an outfit for Assassin's Creed: Unity. As of 19 February 2015, the app is no longer available for download.
Enhance your Assassin's Creed® Unity experience by taking Revolutionary Paris into the palm of your hand. This Companion app is filled with activities and strategic information to deliver the ultimate second-screen experience. Resolve hidden glyph puzzles on famous Paris landmarks and manage your own Nomad Brotherhood to unlock exclusive missions and rewards in Assassin’s Creed® Unity!
INTERACTIVE WORLD MAP
Paris at the tips of your fingers. Navigate around a fully 3D map, place a Helix marker to plan your missions, easily locate yourself, your Co-op friends and enemies, and see map updates, all in real time.
As you progress in Assassin's Creed® Unity, discover famous Paris landmarks on the Companion World Map, and solve their hidden glyph puzzles to unlock exclusive Nomad Brotherhood missions.
Only in the Companion, manage your own Assassins and send your Nomad Brotherhood on missions. Your success will unlock exclusive missions and rewards in Assassin's Creed® Unity!
Detailed community Heatmaps for each mission show the paths taken by other players, including conflicts they faced and kills they made, allowing you to better plan your strategies.
View the statistics of all wearable items in Assassin's Creed® Unity; try them out and see how different combinations affect your abilities.
Training tips, tutorials and Database entries unlocked in Assassin's Creed® Unity can be consulted at your convenience.
Nomad missions are unlocked through glyph-searching puzzles on Parisian landmarks. Unlocking social clubs, completing Nomad missions, and finishing glyph searches unlock Nomad points, which can be used to unlock and upgrade Nomad Assassins; a player's Nomad Brotherhood is limited to 10 Nomad Assassins, 15 if you upgrade to the Premium Version.
The missions for Saint-Chappelle short and allow you to gain some nomad points and experience quickly, but it is the only building that offers no rewards in game.
- Training Ground 01: Priceless relics are stored in La Sainte-Chapelle. If the Templars get hold of them, they'll use the threat of the relics' destruction to blackmail their way into more power. Send your Assassins to tail the Templars' agents, recover the relics, and knock out the Templars.
- Tail: 2 minutes, 140 points, lvl 2
- Reach: 5 minutes, 150 points, lvl 2
- Knock Out: 10 minutes, 175 points, lvl 3
- Training Ground 02: One of our recruits, François Auverlot, has been taken by the Templars. If they're allowed to interrogate him, our entire operation could be compromised. Send Assassins to find out where Auverlot is being held, rescue him, and escort him to safety at Pont Neuf.
- Locate: 5 minutes, 175 points, lvl 3
- Lockpick: 10 minutes, 180 points, lvl 3
- Escort: 15 minutes, 190 points, lvl 3
- Training Ground 03: It has come to our attention that one of our novice Assassins, Couillaud, has betrayed us. He is meeting a Templar agent tonight, somewhere near La Conciergerie. Your Assassins must tail him to the meeting, eliminate the traitor and his contact, and dispose of the bodies in the Seine.
- Follow: 10 minutes, 185 points, lvl 3
- Vanish: 15 minutes, 190 points, lvl 3
- Eliminate: 20 minutes, 200 points, lvl 3
- Infiltrate: 10 minutes, 200 points, lvl 3
- Take Down: 15 minutes, 205 points, lvl 4
- Take Cover: 30 minutes, 220 points, lvl 4
- Eavesdrop: 15 minutes, 205 points, lvl 3
- Reach: 2 hours, 215 points, lvl 4
- Divert: 4 hours, 250 points, lvl 5
- Ambush: 2 hours, 215 points, lvl 4
- Knock Out: 6 hours, 265 points, lvl 5
- Guard: 8 hours, 300 points, lvl 6
- Track Down: 30 minutes, 215 points, lvl 4
- Catch: 1 hour, 235 points, lvl 6
- Knock Out: 2 hours, 275 points, lvl 6
- Locate: 30 minutes, 220 points, lvl 6
- Access: 2 hours, 275 points, lvl 6
- Rescue: 6 hours, 350 points, lvl 7
- Hide: 2 hours, 275 points, lvl 6
- Defend: 4 hours, 300 points, lvl 7
- Defeat: 8 hours, 400 points, lvl 8
- Stun: 1 hour, 250 points, lvl 7
- Sneak Into: 2 hours, 275 points, lvl 7
- Sabotage: 4 hours, 350 points, lvl 8
- Escort: 1 hour, 235 points, lvl 7
- Hide: 4 hours, 350 points, lvl 8
- Defend: 8 hours, 400 points, lvl 9
- Find: 6 hours, 325 points, lvl 9
- Knock Off:
- Apprehend: 2 hours, 350 points, lvl 10
- Conduct: 4 hours, 400 points, lvl 10
- Assassinate: 6 hours, 450 points, lvl 11
- Break into: 4 hours, 400 points, lvl 10
- Acquire: 8 hours, 500 points, lvl 11
- Ward off: 12 hours, 600 points, lvl 13
- Catch: 8 hours, 500 points, lvl 12
- Execute: 12 hours, 600 points, lvl 13
- Find: 4 hours, 600 points, lvl 16
- Take cover: 10 hours, 600 points, lvl 15
- Abduct: 12 hours
- Infiltrate: 10 hours, 600 points, lvl 15
- Secure: 12 hours, 675 points, lvl 16
- Kill: 18 hours,
- Fend off: 12 hours, 675 points, lvl 16
- Disappear: 18 hours, 800 points, lvl 17
- Air assassinate: 24 hours, 900 points, lvl 17
- Infiltrate: 4 hours, 450 points, lvl 11
- Knock out: 8 hours, 575 points, lvl 12
- Ambush: 8 hours, 575 points, lvl 13
- Eliminate: 12 hours, 675 points, lvl 14
- Hide bodies: 18 hours, 800 points, lvl 14
- Destroy: 10 hours, 625 points, lvl 14
- Rescue: 18 hours, 775 points, lvl 15
- Take cover: 6 hours, 650 points, lvl 16
- Neutralize: 12 hours, 750 points, lvl 17
- Escort: 36 hours, 1250 points, lvl 19
- Infiltrate: 10 hours, 700 points, lvl 17
- Air assassinate: 12 hours, 750 points, lvl 18
- Protect: 36 hours
- Vanish: 48 hours, 1500 points, lvl 19
- For Want of a Nail: Low cash reward chest, Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- Guns of Notre-Dame: Low cash reward chest, Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- Escape From Ile de la Cite: Low cash reward chest, Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
When recruiting Assassins for your Brotherhood, take a note of their maximum level as missions have a minimum level requirement and require a certain skill level for the Assassins undertaking that mission to increase their chances of success. It can be useful when starting to hire some cheaper Assassins but long term you will need to leave room for better Assassins. If you pay to upgrade to the premium version, you gain access to four Assassins that have a maximum level of 30 whereas the free version allows you to max out at levels 22-27 for your team. You can hire 10 Assassins with the free version, 15 with the premium version.
Between missions Assassins can be levelled up if they have enough experience which costs nomad points, and they can be healed to lessen the chance they could die and to improve their performance. Should an Assassin die, they are removed from your team and will need to be replaced. That same Assassin may eventually reappear in a future recruitment list. Recruitment lists refresh every 18 hours.
|Name||Attack||Defense||Stealth||Start Level||Max Level||Premium Content||Nomad Points|
The supported tablets and phones are as follows:
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPod Touch 5th generation
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- Steinman, Gary (11-10-2014). Assassin's Creed: Unity companion app FAQ. UbiBlog. Archived from the original on August 5, 2019. Retrieved on October 6, 2019.
- Phillips, Tom (19-02-2015). Assassin's Creed Unity patch removes need to play companion app. Eurogamer.net. Archived from the original on April 24, 2019. Retrieved on June 22, 2020.
- Assassin's Creed® Unity Companion on the App Store on iTunes. Apple (12 November, 2014). Archived from the original on April 4, 2015. Retrieved on October 1, 2020.
↑ Assassin's Creed® Unity App - Android Apps on Google Play. Google (12 November, 2014). Archived from the original on September 11, 2015. Retrieved on October 1, 2020.
- Supported Devices and How to Install. Ubisoft Support. Archived from the original on June 22, 2020. Retrieved on October 9, 2019.