- collection on PS3 and Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection is a collection comprised of graphically enhanced versions of games featuring Ezio Auditore da Firenze. It was released on 15 November 2016 in the United States and 18 November 2016 in the United Kingdom on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Live the complete saga of Master Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the most iconic leader of the Brotherhood of Assassins, as you seek vengeance for the betrayal of your family in a time of greed, corruption, and murderous conspiracy.
Including three of the most critically acclaimed titles in the Assassin’s Creed franchise and featuring over 80 hours of gameplay with enhanced graphics, Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection brings these enduring adventures to life for the first time on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 system.
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- All single-player add-on content packs for the included three games.
- Bonus short films – Learn more about Ezio's childhood and final days in the complete Assassin's Creed: Lineage and Assassin's Creed: Embers short films.
Differences with the original games
- The graphics and the level of detail of the games are greatly improved. Their framerate remains the same, but is smoother due to the improved hardware.
- The tie-in game rewards of ACII and Brotherhood (Bloodlines weapons, Medici and Venice capes in BH) can be unlocked via Ubisoft Club.
- All games come with all DLC, although some content is still locked behind Ubisoft Club.
- On PS4, some control changes have been made to match the other AC games on the system (R2 to run instead of R1, for example)
- The multiplayer mode is removed from both Brotherhood and Revelations.
- The starting screen and box art of the game depict Ezio with the Roman cityscape in the background, where the Altare della Patria is visible. However, this monument was not built and inaugurated until 1911.