The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The following are achievements that can be earned in Assassin's Creed: Origins.
|Icon||Name||How to obtain||Points||Trophy|
|Earn Them All!||Earn every trophy.||N/A|
|First Steps||Complete the Prologue.||10|
|I'm Just Getting Started||Complete Main Quest Aya.||10|
|The Sea||Complete Main Quest Pompeius Magnus.||20|
|The Scarab||Complete Main Quest The Scarab's Lies.||20|
|The Hyena||Complete Main Quest The Hyena.||20|
|The Crocodile||Complete Main Quest The Crocodile's Jaws.||20|
|The Lizard||Complete Main Quest The Lizard's Face.||20|
|The Siege||Complete Main Quest The Aftermath.||20|
|Wake Up!||Complete Main Quest Dream Sequence.||30|
|Almost There||Complete Main Quest The Final Weighing.||40|
|The End||Complete the last Main Quest.||50|
|I'm A Legend||Be equipped with only Legendary equipment.||20|
|I'm Done Learning||Activate a Master ability.||30|
|Overheating||Witness raining bugs in the desert.||20|
|For Those About To Die...||Complete all arena events in the Krokodilopolis Arena.||20|
|Fatality!||Finish arena boss with an Overpower Attack.||30|
|Ben-Hur||Win the first Hippodrome tournament.||20|
|Road Rage||Destroy an opponent in a Hippodrome race.||20|
|The Harder They Fall||Defeat the war elephants Qetesh & Resheph.||50|
|Slasher||Kill 3 enemies with one hit.||10|
|The Arrow Whisperer||Kill an enemy with the Predator Bow from more than 60 meters while controlling the arrow.||20|
|Words of Wisdom||Complete all hermit locations.||5|
|Circle of Life||Feed a predator with a corpse.||20|
|Seven Farmers||Complete Side Quest Seven Farmers.||10|
|The Festival||Complete Side Quest Lady of Slaughter||20|
|Shadow of Egypt.||Kill 10 enemies in a row without being detected.||30|
|Smash!||Destroy 100 breakable objects.||10|
|I Know My Land||Defog the whole map.||30|
|Raider of the Lost Tomb||Complete a tomb.||20|
|I Can See My House From Here!||Reach the "Top of the World" in the Black Desert territory.||10|
|Set-up Date||Bring a tamed lion to a crocodile.||10|
|Where's My Black Flag?||Defeat 8 ship captains.||30|
|Reporter||Take 1 photo in 5 different locations.||20|
|Overdesign||Kill a poisoned level 35+ enemy with the torch in less than 30 seconds.||30|
|Free as a Bird||Use the eagle for a total of 30 minutes.||10|
|Triathlete||Swim for 1500m, ride for 40km and run for 10km.||10|
|Archer of the Month||Headshot kill and enemy with the bow while in the air.||20|
|BOOM!||Kill 30 enemies by shooting a fire arrow at oil jars.||10|
|Rider's License||Use all types of vehicles at least once.||10|
|Old Habits||Complete all locations.||40|
|Run For Your Life!||Run away from 3 fights with a hippopotamus.||10|
|Elementary, My Dear Bayek||Solve a papyrus mystery.||30|
|Reduce, Reuse, Recycle||Sell 100 trinkets at once.||10|
|Namaste||Use Dawn & Dusk to make time speed forward 30 times.||20|
|You still need 8880...||Reach level 20.||10|
|Stargazer.||Complete all 12 Stone Circles.||20|
|Master Diver||Complete 15 underwater locations.||20|
|Defy Authority||Defeat a Phylakes.||10|
|Handy Man||Craft 20 items.||20|
|Roooaaarrrrr!||Tame a lion.||5|
|What Time Is It?*||Perform a Leap of Faith from Arsinoe's sundial obelisk between 10 am and noon.||10|
|Zip It Off*||Perform 3 Assassinations from a zipline.||10|
|Prison Break*||Free 20 Rebels.||20|
|Team Play*||Kill an enemy with a headshot while they are being harassed by Senu.||20|
|Walls of the Ruler*||Complete the Walls-of-the-Ruler citadel.||40|
|Surgical Strikes*||Assassinate Tacito, Ptahmose, and Ampelius.||30|
|New Recruits*||Complete Side DLC Quests Rise of Shaqilat and Shadows of the Scarab.||40|
|The Greater Good*||Complete Main DLC Quest The Greater Good.||40|
|First Visit**||Complete one tour.||10|
|Archeologist**||Complete all tours in the Daily Life category.||10|
|Polymorph**||Complete tours with at least 5 different characters.||10|
|Lift The Curse***||Defeat Tutankhamun in the Afterlife.||50|
|Higher Power***||Reach level 55.||50|
|Dark Horse***||Acquire Eternal Maw for use outside the Afterlifes.||20|
|Sting in the Tale***||Complete the 5 Serqet locations.||100|
|Project Comet***||Craft an upgrade using Shards of a Star.||20|
|Pyromaniac***||Kill a Mummy by setting it on fire.||20|
- The achievement Ben-Hur is a reference to the titular character in the novel Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ who wins a chariot race against his former-friend turned bitter rival in the book's climax.
- The achievement Circle of Life seems to reference the song by the same name in Disney's 1994 movie, The Lion King. This is further supported by the fact that the icon is heavily reminiscent of Pride Rock, the location of the lions' den in the film.
- The achievement Raider of the Lost Tomb can be seen as a reference to both the Tomb Raider video game series and the 1981 film Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- The achievement Elementary, Dear Bayek is a reference to a catchphrase allegedly said by the fictitious detective Sherlock Holmes to his assistant, Dr. Watson. However, the line was never written in any of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's works and is instead a popular misquotation.
- The achievement You still need 8880... is a reference to the "It's Over 9000!" meme derived from a line uttered by the Dragon Ball Z character Vegeta regarding personal power levels, except they did the math wrong, it should say 8980, because 8880 + 20 = 8900.
- The achievement Project Comet appears to be a reference to Assassin's Creed: Rogue's working title of Assassin's Creed: Comet prior to its official announcement on August 5, 2014.
- The achievement Lift the Curse is a dual reference. First, it refers to the curses rumored to befall any who disturbed a pharaoh's mummy, with the effects ranging from bad luck to illness and even death. Since the achievement is tied to defeating Tutankhamun, it also references the infamous "Tutankhamun's curse", in which some of Howard Carter's expedition team and a handful of high society members connected to Carter all died under mysterious circumstances shortly after the opening of Tutankhamun's tomb in 1922.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.