Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN'S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
ASSASSIN'S CREED is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Black Flag etc.
DevelopmentThe game was soft-launched on iPhone and iPad in Australia and New Zealand on September 30, 2014. Ubisoft also claims that the game's visuals represent "a new milestone in mobile graphics". The game was made by the Unity game engine. It requires at least iOS version 7 to install it, and nothing older than a 3rd-generation iPad or iPhone 5 to play.
Update 1.1.0, released on November 26, 2014, the game updated with new features: 
- Achievements: Prove your skills by unlocking achievements in the game. Each achievement also provides you with a useful reward.
- Challenges: Become a true Assassin by mastering even the toughest challenges for each mission.
- Leap of Faith: The iconic move of any true Assassin is now finally available.
- New location to unlock: Roma Coloseo is now playable!
- Daily rewards: Your loyalty shall be rewarded. Earn valuable items each day you enter the game.
- Action button: Don’t want to take your fingers of the device while playing? Simply use the new action button instead of tapping on the screen.
- New tutorials: All parts of the game are now more thoroughly explained in the new and enhanced tutorial.
- Modules: Earn modules to equip your Assassin with buffs that give you an advantage in your missions for a limited amount of time.
- UI Improvements: The Animus has been improved to become more intuitive and easier to understand.
- Reworked Kill Token UI: The revamped kill token allows you to trigger awesome finishing moves.
- Enhanced decryption: You can now choose the Assassin for which you generate loot.
- More mission objectives: Additional mission types are available in all locations.
- Skill progression: You will need a few more points to unlock the latest Skill Tiers, but you can now unlock your secondary class faster.
Update 1.2.0, released on January 27, 2015, the update following:
- Successfully completed missions now have a chance of rewarding with items
- Modules and decryption components
- Invite and play with Facebook friends
- Llink profile with Facebook to save progress
- Progress faster with the new XP Module
- 10+ new Achievements and Story Mission challenges
- New feature: Refresh mission button
- Tutorial pop-ups are not shown any longer after completing the first Story Mission successfully
- The cooldown of Skills is now visible without opening the Skill Wheel
- The Assassin Hireling list has been improved (one list per Assassin, faster refresh)
- Parkour Missions have been improved
- The tutorial has been improved
- Additional bug fixing
Update 1.3.0, released on March 5, 2015, the update following:
- Hidden chests: Find hidden chests to get extra loot in each mission!
- Reward boost: Get an extra amount of Coins in each mission by using the new Reward Boost.
- Everyplay®: Capture and share your best moments with the new integration of Everyplay®! (Only available on some devices)
- Generous rewards: You now get more Coins and XP for each mission.
- Access to locations: You will get access to new locations way faster than before.
- Training costs: Training your Assassin is cheaper now!
- New item names: This renaming should make things easier to understand and be more intuitive.
- Mission flow: Continue directly to the next mission without having to go back to the animus.
- Bugs fixed: Several smaller bug fixes will improve your experience.
Update 1.6.0, released on September 1, 2015, the update following:
- Heroic mode: Unlock a new heroic difficulty level by completing the story campaign. This will present you with extraordinary challenges and the chance to unlock even more features and game modes.
- Story rework: the game changed with the new story.
- New mission structure: Switch anytime between following the story campaign or playing countless contract missions for extra rewards and specific items.
- New tutorials: Get to know each new feature you unlock in a completely reworked tutorial.
- New inventory: You can now find all of your possessions and player stats in the redesigned inventory for a much easier overview.
- Mystery boxes: Get your hands on these precious treasure chests in order to receive random rewards of various qualities.
- Forge system: Replacing the decryption system, this new feature allows you to upgrade your old or unused equipment into more powerful gear.
- Boosts: Replacing the module system, you can now considerably boost your Assassin’s skills for a limited amount of time with ease.
- Free credits: You now have the chance to earn some extra Abstergo Credits for free. Visit the shop!
On September 24, 2016, the official announced the game was available worldwide for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 again. The device needs to update to Marshmallow (Android 6.0).
On February 24, 2017, there was a special one year anniversary for the game that gave five players a chance to win Ezio's outfit in-game.
Assassin's Creed: Identity primarily takes place in Florence and Rome during the Renaissance. New locations, and items, can be unlocked by playing through the game. The database returns, offering entries on historic monuments, characters and events.
The missions in Identity center around the Crows gang and the First Civilization. Missions are short and varied, generated from sixteen different mission types. Players can choose to hire friends and other players to help complete objectives.
Identity allows players to train, develop and equip two different Assassins. Players can choose from four classes: Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief. Each class has its own strengths and weaknesses. Assassins can be customized with unique outfits and color variations. Using the forging system, players can create new items and use it to customize their Assassin.
Identity supports tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls and gamepads. Running on the Unity engine, the game features custom-made HD textures, shaders and models, as based on the Assassin's Creed console games. It also includes a dynamic crowd system and lighting, as well as night, day and weather presets.
In order to effectively solve most enemies, the Kill Token can be gained by killing guards, which increases the meter by one bar; conversely, every injury in combat decreases the meter by one bar. Represented by a meter with three tiers. When the meter upon being completely filled, it grants Lo Sparviero the ability to execute the target.
- 2016 HMMA Winners
- App Store - Best of 2016
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Apple Store - Assassin's Creed Identity Version History
- ↑ Gamespot: Ubisoft Reveals Its New Action-RPG, Assassin's Creed Identity
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 TechTimes: Ubisoft surprises fans with 'Assassin's Creed Identity' game
- ↑ GameInformer: Assassin's Creed: Identity announced
- ↑ Facebook - @AssassinsCreedIdentity Update 2.6.0
- ↑ Facebook - @AssassinsCreedIdentity Black Flag Update 2.7.0
- ↑ Hollywood Music in Media Awards: 2016 Hollywood Music in Media Awards Winners
- ↑ developer.apple.com: Best of 2016(archive 02-16-2017)
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Twitter Page
- Assassin's Creed: Identity on Google Play
- Assassin's Creed: Identity on App Store