|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Assassin's Creed: Gold is an Audible Original audio drama released on 27 February 2020. It is the first story in the Assassin's Creed series to be released in audio which is not an adaptation of an existing work.
Assassin's Creed: Gold is a stand-alone tale from the Assassin's Creed universe in which we meet Aliyah Khan, a card shark and hustler, who's been dealt a rough hand in life. Surviving through her smarts and street scams, Aliyah struggles to get by until she loses big time to a mysterious older man, Gavin Banks. Her only option to repay Banks is to become an Assassin. During her training, Banks tells Aliyah of the centuries-old battle between the Assassins and Templars, imploring her to help him decode a secret message inscribed on an illegal form of currency during the Great Recoinage of 1696.
With a cast of characters beloved the world-over by fans of the franchise, Assassin's Creed: Gold tells a gripping tale of imminent economic collapse, featuring appearances from Warden of the Royal Mint, Isaac Newton, con artist and counterfeiter William Chaloner, blind assassin Omar Khaled and assassin trainer Rose Galloway. Equal parts adrenaline-fueled and thought-provoking, Assassin's Creed: Gold draws a compelling parallel with the financial chaos of Isaac Newton's 17th Century Britain and the economic uncertainty of our more recent history.
Audible's new full cast drama will realise the clash of the Assassins and Templars as a gripping audio thriller with lead performances from Riz Ahmed (Emmy-winner, Golden Globe-nominee, The Night Of, Rogue One, Four Lions), Anthony Head (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Merlin, Little Britain), Danny Wallace (BAFTA Games Award winner, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Assassin's Creed III) and Tamara Lawrance (Corvidae, On Chesil Beach).
Performed by: Riz Ahmed, Laura Aikman, Rachel Atkins, Brian Bowles, Andrew Branch, John Chancer, Lily Donovan, Rupert Fairley, Ray Fearon, Owen Findlay, Jason Forbes, Nicholas Goh, Anthony Head, David John, Jim Johnson, Will Kelly, Tamara Larwance, John Last, Gemma Lawrence, Nicholas le Prevost, Simon Lipson, Hayward Morse, Paul Panting, Laila Payne, Nigel Pilkington, Joseph Radcliffe, David Rintoul, Anne Rosenfeld, Jennifer Saayeng, Gyuri Sarossy, Danny Wallace and Daniel Weyman.
- Tamara Lawrance as Aliyah Khan
- John Chancer as Gavin Banks
- Laila Paine as My'shell Lemair
- Danny Wallace as Shaun Hastings aka "Shaun AI"
- Riz Ahmed as Omar Khaled
- Anthony Head as Isaac Newton
- Gemma Lawrence as Rose Galloway
- Nicholas le Prevost as William Lowndes
- Nigel Pilkington as Nicolas Fatio de Duillier
- David Rintoul as Finnegan
- Daniel Waymen as William Chaloner
- Hayward B. Morse as Nigel Galloway
- Ray Fearon as Fahad Khan
- Rachel Atkins as Agneta Reider
- Paul Panting as Father Jones
- Laura Aikman as Meredith Crystal
- Brian Bowles as The Banker
- Andrew Branch as Benedict Crystal
- Lily Donovan as Daisy Walter
- Rupert Fairely as Tower Warden
- Owen Findlay as Royal Guardsman
- Jason Forbes as Oliver Augustus
- Nicholas Goh as Casino Dealer
- David John as Sir Artemis Murray
- Jim Johnson as James Blanchard
- Will Kelly as Jack Oliver
- John Last as Prison Gatekeeper
- Simon Lipson as Templar Commander
- Joseph Radcliffe as Tower Captain
- Anne Rosenfeld as Hailey Felton
- Eliza Ross as Conference Speaker
- Jennifer Saayeng as Bianca
- Gyrui Sarossy as Templar Officer
- Assassin's Creed: Gold: An Audible Original Drama. Audible. Retrieved on February 14, 2020.