The fourth tankōbon volume of the manga series Assassin's Creed: Blade of Shao Jun written by Minoji Kurata, was released on 19 August 2021 in Japan, 3 March 2022 in France and 21 June 2022 in the United States.
Shao Jun, the last Assassin in China, has returned to her homeland with vengeance on her mind. The Templar Order's machinations must be stopped, and only Shao Jun stands ready for the battle to come. As she eliminates her foes one by one, the Templar Order's plans for the Great Ming Empire begin to come to light…
This is it. This moment is truly Shao Jun's last chance. Her foes lay dead in her wake, her target is just ahead, and her best friend is within arm's reach. Shao Jun was trained by the greatest of the Assassins, and has desperately fought her way toward victory. It will take all her skills to survive this final mission!
- "Best Friend" (親友, Shin'yū)
- "Each of the Battlefield" (それぞれの戦場, Sorezore no senjō)
- "Great Wall" (長城, Chōjō)
- "Settlement" (決着, Ketchaku)
- "Creed" (信条, Shinjō)
- ISBN 9784091576415; 19 August 2021; Shogakukan; JP paperback
- ISBN 9791035502669; 3 March 2022; Mana Books; FR paperback
- ISBN 9781974732227; 21 June 2022; Viz Media; US paperback