The second tankōbon volume of the manga series Assassin's Creed: Blade of Shao Jun written by Minoji Kurata, was released on 17 July 2020 in Japan, on 1 October 2020 in France, on 1 November 2020 in Germany and 17 August 2021 in the United States.
A gripping manga based on Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China video game, featuring iconic Assassin Shao Jun. Unveil a tale that will engulf the world.
Shao Jun, the last Assassin in China, has returned to her homeland with vengeance on her mind. The Templar Order’s machinations must be stopped, and only Shao Jun stands ready for the battle to come. As she eliminates her foes one by one, the Templar Order’s plans for the Great Ming Empire begin to come to light…
- "Consequences" (結果, Kekka)
- "The Bleeding Effect" (流入現象, Ryūnyū Genshō)
- "Shao Jun and Qixie" (少芸 と 七姐, Shao Yun to Najie)
- "Reunion" (再会, Saikai)
- ISBN 9784091575906; 17 July 2020; Shogakukan; JP paperback
- ISBN 9791035501914; 1 October 2020; Mana Books; FR paperback
- ISBN 9783842062405; 1 November 2020; Tokyopop; DE paperback
- ISBN 9781974721245; 17 August 2021; Viz Media; US paperback
- アサシン クリード チャイナ 2 (Japanese). Shogakukan (19 February 2020). Retrieved on August 6, 2022.
- Assassin’s Creed : Blade of Shao Jun T02 (French). Mana Books. Retrieved on October 2, 2022.
- Assassin's Creed - Blade of Shao Jun, Band 02. Tokoypop. Retrieved on November 20, 2020.
- Assassin's Creed: Blade of Shao Jun, Vol. 2. Retrieved on February 14, 2021.