|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The title stars Edward Kenway in the 18th century and Yanao Seijin in the present as Seijin relives Edward's memories under the eye of Abstergo Industries. In 1715, pirates established a lawless republic in the Caribbean and ruled the land and seas. These outlaws paralyzed navies, halted international trade, and plundered vast fortunes. They threatened the power structures that ruled Europe, inspired the imaginations of millions, and left a legacy that still endures. Into this world sails a young, cocky, and fearsome captain named Edward Kenway. His skill with a sword and disdain for authority earn him the respect of pirate legends like Blackbeard, but thrust him into an ancient conflict that threatens to destroy everything the pirates have built.
Assassin's Creed Awakening is a manga adaptation of the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag video game. It was first serialized in the magazine Jump X
• With 91 million units worldwide, Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed is one of the bestselling and most visually stunning franchise in gaming history
• Recognized for having some of the richest, most-engrossing art and storytelling in the industry, Assassin's Creed transcends video games, branching out to include comic books, novels, short films and more.
• A must for any fan - the thrilling story and stunning artwork beautifully complement the game.
- ISBN 9784088797663; 10 March 2014; Shueisha; JP paperback
- ISBN 9781974721238; 19 July 2017; Titan Comics; US paperback