Assassin's Creed: A Walk Through History (1189-1868) is a non-fiction book that covers the time periods from Assassin's Creed to Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Written by Rick Barba, it was published by Scholastic and released on 25 October 2016.
An in-depth, non-fiction look at the worlds from Assassin's Creed using screen grabs from the game and actual historical artifacts! The characters and places from the Assassin's Creed videogames come to life in this unique non-fiction guide to the historical time periods of the games. It's a perfect — and age appropriate — book for middle grade and YA fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise, exploring how the game's characters figure into their various time periods and then diving into the real history of each. Illustrated with screen grabs from the games as well as historical illustrations and photographs, time periods include the Crusades, Italian Renaissance, Colonial Americas, French Revolution, and Victorian England.
- Chapter 1 - The Third Crusade
- Chapter 2 - The Italian Renaissance
- Chapter 3 - The Ottoman Empire, Sixteenth Century
- Chapter 4 - The Golden Age of Piracy
- Chapter 5 - The Seven Years' War
- Chapter 6 - The American Revolution
- Chapter 7 - The French Revolution
- Chapter 8 - Victorian London
- Assassin's Creed: A Walk Through History (1189-1868) by Rick Barba. Scholastic. Archived from the original on June 3, 2020. Retrieved on June 3, 2020.