|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Kassandra met with Elpenor at the entrance to Kronos' Treasury.
- Elpenor: Kassandra! I'm glad you've come.
- Kassandra: Would you blame me if I didn't?
- Elpenor: I'll earn your trust in time, and we can begin that process now. This door will lead us to Kronos' Treasury, where the gauntlets you'll need are stored. I have the key here.
- Kassandra: If you want me to trust you, you have to start being honest with me. Why do you have the key?
- Elpenor: Hades... had me tidy the treasury for him once.
(Asked "How safe is it to steal from Kronos?")
- Kassandra: It isn't wise to steal from the titans.
- Elpenor: The Titans fell long ago. No harm in using their tools to put a stop to the Monger.
(Asked "What's going on between you and Hades?")
- Kassandra: So what, you're Hades' housekeeper now?
- Elpenor: I like to work for him only on occasion. That is all. Think of me as his... mentee.
- Kassandra: Hades doesn't strike me as the mentoring type.
- Elpenor: There's much about Hades that you don't understand.
(Leave – "Let's go.")
- Kassandra: I'll need those gauntlets if we want to catch the Monger.
- Elpenor: My thoughts exactly. I'll offer my assistance as your personal guide through the treasury.
- Kassandra: Let's just get this over with.
- Elpenor: Of course, misthios. Whatever you need.
Elpenor unlocked the treasury and led the way inside.
- Elpenor: Tread carefully. The prisoners of Tartaros have been known to attack this cave.
They entered a repository filled with scrolls and immediately encountered the escaped prisoners. They killed them and continued on until they found a barricaded path.
- Elpenor: It looks as though this path can be cleared from the other side.
They continued down the adjacent path into a room filled with lava and pillars only a skilled athlete could climb.
- Elpenor: If you wouldn't mind climbing across and letting me pass...
- Kassandra: I might consider it. Then again, i might not. I'll see how I feel when I get there.
Kassandra left Elpenor where he was and navigated the pillars and chains to reach the other side of the room.
- Elpenor: I do hope you're clearing the path for me.
Kassandra left Elpenor behind and walked into the treasury. After a while a disappointed Elpenor entered behind her.
- Elpenor: There you are. You do realize how much time we could have saved if you had cleared the path. You left me to fend for myself.
- Kassandra: You seem to have made it here in one piece. Wherever here is.
Kassandra killed more escaped prisoners and navigated the twisting corridors of the repository. She eventually found herself on the other side of the barricaded path.
- Elpenor: Well done. Now, clear the path and I can join you.
Kassandra broke the wine jars blocking the shelf and shifted it out of the way.
- Elpenor: Perfect. Now, let's get to the treasury.
As they walked back through the halls, they spoke of Hades once again.
- Kassandra: So... How's working for the god of the dead?
- Elpenor: You really want to know?
- Kassandra: Try me.
- Elpenor: All the myths and stories don't come close to doing Hades justice. He's cunning. Inspiring. A true architect of life... And also of death. He's everything I aspire to be.
They eventually reached the treasury proper. Kassandra looked around in awe.
- Kassandra: What is this place?
- Elpenor: Kronos' Treasury. Kronos hid all his worldly possessions here, far away from the sons that had been prophesized to be his undoing.
- Kassandra: It was my favorite story as a child.
- Elpenor: All the myths, stories, and epics told throughout the generations were transpiring beneath us all along. And now we get to play among the gods, together.
- Kassandra: Let's find the gauntlets quickly.
- Elpenor: Over here.
Elpenor led her to a treasure pile and found the gauntlets after a minimal amount of effort. He held them out to her.
- Kassandra: These gauntlets will help me get past the Veil. Thanks for your help.
- Elpenor: My pleasure, of course.
- Kassandra: All right. Let's get out of here.
- Elpenor: We make a great pair. Meet me at the Lost Temple of Nyx when you're ready to take on the Monger.
Kassandra obtained the Gauntlets of the Fallen.
- Whether players leave Elpenors behind or clear his path can change his dialogue a little in The Snake Sheds His Skin, but doesn't change the outcome.