- Théroigne: Citizen, I could use your help.
- Arno: How can I help, Théroigne?
- Théroigne: Paris will never overthrow its chains with rifles like the ones it has. Its enemies are much better equipped.
- Arno: Where are these guns coming from?
- Théroigne: The local criminals have a mysterious new gunsmith, and very wealthy backers.
- Arno: Seems suspicious.
- Théroigne: Kill the gunsmith, and collect his blueprints for our own manufacturing.
Arno infiltrated the gunsmith's shop.
- Criminal: My employers won't be pleased with these delays!
- Gunsmith: We appreciate your patience, and that of your employers.
- Criminal: I'm losing patience. I didn't come down to this stinking hole to wait around on supplies!
- Gunsmith: We're doing our best. But Méricourt's people are proving resourceful.
- Criminal: If you can't prevail with superior weapons, maybe you're not right for this task.
- Gunsmith: I assure you, the next shipment will arrive this afternoon.
Arno killed the gunsmith and stole a weapon docket from him.
- Arno: The blueprints aren't here. They must be at their armory.
Arno infiltrated the armory.
- Guard 1: Méricourt's pretty tough. For a woman.
- Guard 2: Don't matter how tough she is, we're gonna rule this city soon enough.
- Guard 1: Heh heh. Well, we'll start with Théroigne de Méricourt.
- Guard 3: Damn Méricourt robbing our carts again.
- Guard 4: Once this new batch of rifles is ready, that'll be the last we hear of Méricourt.
- Guard 5: How's it coming along?
- Guard 6: They're doing well. Think they're getting the hang of these new designs.
- Guard 7: Give me ten men and some of these new rifles, Méricourt will rue the day she was born.
- Guard 8: Heh. Think you could take her with ten men?
- Guard 9: New shipment almost ready?
Arno stole the blueprints and returned to Théroigne.
- Théroigne: Well done, citizen! With better rifles, Paris' enemies will fall!
- Arno: My pleasure.
Arno killed the gunsmith and acquired blueprints for the production of better rifles for the Parisian militia.