Bayek was asked by the travelling merchant Reda to deal with graverobbers.
Bayek approached Reda's stall.
- Reda: Hey seni! Come here. One of my informants told me of some tomb robbers nearby. These maggots are stealing from the gods. We must stop them.
- Reda: Do you know why our people forget our history, Bayek? It's because so many of our beautiful relics are stolen! We have the power to stop them! I heard of a group of these dungeaters who are near. Handle them, and I will make sure you are well paid.
- Reda: Tomb raiders are taking the treasures of our people, Bayek! They steal from our sacred tombs, and leave our dead destroyed. We must stop them. And by we, I mostly mean you. But I will reward you well for dealing with these heathens!
Bayek found and killed the convoy, and retrieved an ancient artifact from the thieves. Bayek returned the artifact to Reda.
- Reda: A completed task requires a reward, does it not?
- Reda: A gift from me to you and not the gods, though we already know Ra smiles upon you.
- Reda: Your payment, as promised.
Bayek was rewarded with either a legendary or a rare weapon.