We come to our final stop on the Anniversary Tour! Scale the cliffs of ancient Greece and challenge the very gods themselves! Find the sync point and unlock your reward for a whole year of Mobile Animus!
- 3P3EC74R: Abstergo has definitely picked up our trail. The distortions caused by our hack have masked us so far but we're running out of runway. We can't back out now, though. All we can do is hope this user moves FAST.
The user moved the mercenaries through the city and reached a series of scaffolds projecting from within a deep pit. The simulation was crowded with more glitches.
- 3P3EC74R: Things are getting really wild here. We've got to be close!
The mercenaries crossed the scaffolds and eventually reached a roof that was the base for a massive stone statue of King Leonidas.
- 3P3EC74R: There it is! The last sync point!
A mercenary climbed it and synchronized the viewpoint.
- 3P3EC74R: That's it! We've broken into a locked partition in the Helix Database. This is a fragment of a new genetic memory! Jackpot!
A ghostly Animus figure appeared.
- ????: Are we not meant to live in peace then? Is that it? Are we born to argue? To fight? I may never succeed, the Assassins may struggle another thousand years in vain, but we will not stop.
The ghost faded.
- 3P3EC74R: This memory is tagged for the the next Animus update. Is that... why would Abstergo lock this one up? Dammit! They're about to hard reset! We need to cut the l...
The ghost faded.
- 3P3EC74R: This memory is tagged for the the next event. Is that... why would Abstergo lock this one up? Dammit! They're about to hard reset! We need to cut the l...
Behind the scenes
This memory has almost the same layout as the memory "End of a Journey" from the For Democracy! Event. Perhaps its biggest indicators of being a corrupted memory are the fact that the statue of Leonidas is inexplicably attached to a roof instead of standing alone in Sparta, and that the statue is a massive stone titan without a shield or Corinthian helmet, instead of a larger-than-life bronze figure wearing a helmet and bearing a hoplite's full panoply, with a dory in one hand and the aspis, or hoplon in the other.
On 17 November 2021 the memory was altered, swapping out the previous "????" character and their lines for another. It originally featured Edward Kenway using dialogue from the memory "...Everything Is Permitted" in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, until this event traded him for his grandson Ratonhnhaké:ton using the so-called "Epilogue" speech present in both Assassin's Creed: Forsaken and Assassin's Creed III's deleted files.