We come to our final stop on the Anniversary Tour! Scale the cliffs of ancient Greece and challenge the very gods themselves! Find the sync point and unlock your reward for a whole year of Mobile Animus!
- 3P3EC74R: Abstergo has definitely picked up our trail. The distortions caused by our hack have masked us so far but we're running out of runway. We can't back out now, though. All we can do is hope this user moves FAST.
The user moved the mercenaries through the city and reached a series of scaffolds projecting from within a deep pit. The simulation was crowded with more glitches.
- 3P3EC74R: Things are getting really wild here. We've got to be close!
The mercenaries crossed the scaffolds and eventually reached a roof that was the base for a massive stone statue of King Leonidas.
- 3P3EC74R: There it is! The last sync point!
A mercenary climbed it and synchronized the viewpoint.
- 3P3EC74R: That's it! We've broken into a locked partition in the Helix Database. This is a fragment of a new genetic memory! Jackpot!
A ghostly Animus figure appeared.
- ????: For years I've been rushing around, taking whatever I fancied, not giving a tinker's curse for those I hurt. Yet here I am... with riches and reputation, feeling no wiser than when I left home. Yet when I turn around, and look at the course I've run... here's not a man or woman that I love left standing beside me.
The ghost faded.
- 3P3EC74R: This memory is tagged for the the next event. Is that... why would Abstergo lock this one up? Dammit! They're about to hard reset! We need to cut the l...
- Player Admin: Thank you, user. We have isolated the source of your issue, and our engineers were thankfully able to contain it. We have reinitialized your Animus Mobile. It should work correctly now. Thank you for your help! We hope you have enjoyed our Anniversary event.
- This memory has almost the same layout as End of a Journey from the For Democracy! Event. Perhaps its biggest indicators of being a corrupted memory are the fact that the statue of Leonidas is inexplicably attached to a roof instead of standing alone in Sparta, and that the statue is a massive stone titan without a shield or Corinthian helmet, instead of a larger-than-life figure wearing a helmet and bearing a hoplite's full panoply, with a dory in one hand and the aspis, or hoplon in the other.
- The Animus ghost's dialogue is from the memory ...Everything Is Permitted in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.