Next we take you to Granada in 1498! Lead Templars on a merry chase through Granada's market as you search for a place to soar. Find the highest point in the Granada streets and synchronize to move on the next stop in our Anniversary Tour!
Three Spanish Assassins met in a safe house. As in the previous memory, this one was also littered with glitches.
- Player Admin: You might continue to experience these glitches while we work on the issue. Please, disregard them and enjoy our Anniversary content!
The user moved the Assassins through the city and soon reached a bell tower. An Assassin climbed it and synchronized. After doing so, ghostly Animus figures appeared.
- Al Mualim: Oh, Altaïr! I hear the hatred in your voice, feel its heat. Let you go? That would be unwise.
- Altaïr: Why are you doing this?
- Al Mualim: I found proof!
- Altaïr: Proof of what?
- Al Mualim: That nothing is true, and everything is permitted!
The ghosts faded.
- Player Admin: Another echo of the next genetic memory. Please ignore it and keep going, user. This will be fixed soon.
- This memory has almost the same layout as Interruptions from the Kinslayer Event.
- The Animus ghosts' dialogue is from the memory Assassination (Al Mualim) in Assassin's Creed.
Assassin's Creed: Rebellion sequences
|Helix Rift Events|
|The Art of the Heist|
|The Ottoman Connection|
|Spears for Hire|
|A War in the Shadows|
|The Mask of the Ibis|
|The Eagle's Shadow|
|The Hunter's Hounds|
|Echoes Through the Animus|
|Dead Men's Gold|