|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The Anglo-Saxons were a cultural group of people that inhabited England from the 5th century onwards.
Originating from the Germanic Angles and Saxons, the two peoples migrated to Great Britain not long after the end of Roman rule, and became the English Angles and Saxons respectively. Sometime later they merged to became Anglo-Saxons.
During the 9th century, King Alfred the Great of Wessex made the first efforts to unite the kingdoms of Anglo-Saxons into one country. During this endeavor he was met with resistance from the Vikings in their mission to conquer Great Britain.
- Assassin's Creed III (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Geirmund's Saga
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Blood Brothers
- Discovery Tour: Viking Age