- Oliver: Connor!
- Connor: What is happening?
- David: Found this guy skulking around the inn. I pressed him and it turns out he's looking for a deserter, goes by the name of Big Dave. Says he's alone. Isn't that right?
- Scout: I am! I'm alone. I swear it.
Connor spotted and chased another scout.
- Scout: Bloody hell!
- David: Another one, Connor! If he gets back to his officers, I'm done for!
After killing the scout, Connor returned to Big Dave and Oliver.
- Connor: Where is he?
- Oliver: Coward kicked me in the gingamabobs, then threw sand in Dave's eyes. But he's long gone now.
- David: Not good, Connor.
- Connor: No. We can expect visitors soon.
One of the British scouts escaped, bringing news of Big Dave to his officers and threatening the peaceful life on the homestead.