Alexandre Amancio is Chief Creative Officer at Lune Rouge & Founder at Reflector Entertainment Ltd.
He was Creative and Artistic Director at Ubisoft Montreal, who headed the work on Assassin's Creed: Revelations. After the completion of said game, Amancio left, though he returned to the position in mid-2012 and worked as the Creative Director of Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Prior to joining Ubisoft, Alexandre Amancio worked as an author, Lead Artist and Senior 3D Modeler for companies like Autodesk, Microïds, CAE Electronics and ATS Aerospace.
- Tennis Masters Series 2003 (2003) - Microïds
- Knight's Apprentice: Memorick's Adventures (2004) - XS Games
- Still Life (2005) - MC2-Microïds
- Far Cry 2 (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014) - Ubisoft