Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Al Mualim: And so the student returns.
- Altaïr: You lied to me, Al Mualim! To all of us!
- Al Mualim: I have told you no lies, Altaïr. I was simply careful about which truths I revealed.
- Altaïr: You claimed that Robert de Sable and the rest would bring destruction to the Holy Land. Yet all those I killed only spoke of peace, even with their dying breath!
- Al Mualim: Those men needed to die, Altaïr. Do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise.
- Altaïr: I am under no delusions. If they needed to die, then so do you. I trusted you, and you betrayed that trust to further your own personal aims.
- Al Mualim: As did the men I had you kill. They turned against their masters, and they were punished with death. You would do well to remember that.
- Altaïr: You are no longer my master.
- Al Mualim: So be it. Strike me down, then, if you can. You will come to regret those words.
- Al Mualim: A pathetic attempt! I thought I had trained you better than that!
- Altaïr: Why? Why have you turned against the Assassins?
- Al Mualim: I have turned against no one. You are the one who has failed the Brotherhood.
- Altaïr: You must be stopped, Mentor. Eventually I will have the strength to destroy you.
- Al Mualim: A foolish hope.
|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Teutonic Captain - Tamir - Sibrand - Robert de Sablé - Al Mualim|
|Alexander Nevsky - Ilkhanate Captain - Jochi Khan - Hülegü Khan - Ögedei Khan|
|Papal Guard - Charles de la Motte - Emilio Barbarigo - Juan Borgia - Cesare Borgia|
|Ashigaru Kashira - Shima Sakon - Mochizuki Chiyome - Mōri Motonari - Oda Nobunaga|
|Golden Age of Piracy|
|Laurens Prins - El Tiburón - Benjamin Hornigold - Bartholomew Roberts - Laureano de Torres y Ayala|
|British Officer - William Johnson - Benjamin Church - Charles Lee - Haytham Kenway|
|Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.