|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
- "The famous Akropolis. A testament to humankind's skill and craftmanship."
- ―Kassandra, 431 BCE.[src]
The Akropolis Sanctuary, also called the Akropolis of Athens, was a massive acropolis and citadel in central Athens, Greece. Notable landmarks atop it built out of Naxian marble include the Parthenon, the Statue of Athena, and the Erechtheion. It was also the end point of the Sacred Way that connected the acropolis to the Sanctuary of Eleusis.
- The Akropolis Sanctuary is anachronistically based on how it would have looked in 346 BC as it contains:
- Temple of Athena Nike built in 427-421 BCE
- Erechtheion built in 421-407 BCE
- Stoa extension to the Chalkotheke with 18 Doric columns (11 in game) built in 375 BCE
- Extension to the Brauroneion built in 346 BCE
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Discovery Tour / The Akropolis of Athens
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Discovery Sites – Naxos Island: Naxos Banner
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Revelations – Mediterranean Defense
- ↑ Found the Athens Acropolis historical 3D model possibly used for Odyssey. forums.ubi.com. Accessed 13 August 2019.