|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
In a simulation created by Aletheia, Adonis was trapped in Elysium, a realm ruled by Persephone. Unable to be with his love, Adonis became the leader of a rebellion to undermine Persephone's rule. It was here that Adonis enlisted the aid of the Keeper, Kassandra, in weakening Persephone's grip on Elysium so that he might ultimately escape.
Legacy and influence
- The term adonis is used to describe a very handsome young man.
- If Kassandra manages to have Persophone expell Hekate, Adonis will be allowed to leave without harm with Persophone reluctantly seeing his view. Should Hekate be believed over Kassandra, Adonis will have his face blistered and eyes blinded as a result of the rebellion.
- In October 2017, Simon Hathaway while reliving the memories of his ancestor training, he jokingly stated that he would have the body "of an Adonis" afterwards.
- Assassin's Creed: Heresy (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (mentioned only)
- The Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium (simulation only)