Connor came across a group of soldiers that were abusing a pair of farmers and decided to help the abused.
Connor approached a group of soldiers beating up a pair of farmers.
- Warren: Animals! Stop!
- Soldier 1: Take what you deserve, rebel.
- Prudence: Please?! Stop!!
- Soldier 2: Shut that whore up.
Connor attacked and defeated the soldiers.
- Soldier: You've been warned.
You asked for it.
- Connor: What happened?
- Prudence: They demanded we give our entire yield to the crown. Warren refused. They killed our animals, salted our earth then dragged us out. You saw what followed. I'm afraid we have nothing to give you in thanks, stranger- we have nothing left.
- Connor: Perhaps there is something you could DO instead.
- Warren: Anything.
- Connor: I live in a small community not far from here. The soil is rich. The people I live with would have need of fresh vegetables, wheat or corn. If you were to rebuild your farm, you may prosper.
- Prudence: What kindness is this? We'll certainly come see. Thank you.
Warren and Prudence joined the Homestead.