The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Edward: Have you reconsidered my offer, Rhona?
- Rhona: Yes. As I'm indisposed, and my sense of duty runs deeper than my pride, there's a situation I hope you can investigate.
- Edward: Go on.
- Rhona: Mind, I said investigate a situation, not create one.
- Edward: Yes mum, what is it?
- Rhona: A rash of thefts and mischief. Seems too convenient it started at the same time as these bureau attacks. Could you see what you can find out around the market?
- Edward: A boosey swill tub like me? Are you sure? I won't let you down.
- Rhona: It would be hard to get much lower than this.
Edward went to the market to find the pickpocket.
- Citizen 1: (Keep your eyes open and your purse closed.)
- Citizen 2: (Yes, it's just terrible what Havana has become! Pickpockets everywhere.)
- Citizen 1: (If it were up to me, I'd have them all hanged.)
- Citizen 2: (If it were up to you, you'd be the last man alive in Havana!)
- Citizen 3: (Guard your purse! I hear there are pickpockets about.)
- Citizen 4: (What makes you think I'm not the pickpocket?)
- Citizen 3: (You? I've never met a more proper lady!)
- Citizen 4: (But I could be leading a double life. This could be my lady guise.)
- Citizen 3: (Your what, now?)
- Citizen 4: (My lady guise. I could be a heroine! I could fight crime by stealing from dastardly gentlemen, to help the poor! So could you.)
- Citizen 3: (We could be partners!)
- Citizen 4: (I like the sound of that.)
- Citizen 5: (The pickpockets swarm like mosquitoes these days.)
- Citizen 6: (And their sting hits you in the purse!)
- Citizen 5: (If I were younger, I would squash them like the bugs they are.)
- Merchant: (Step right up! Finest rum in the south seas! Yes, you sir, what'll it be?)
- Guard: (Hey! Thief!)
Edward pursued the thief and obtained the stolen documents.
Edward successfully captured the pickpocket and acquired documents with information detailing the Templar's identity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.