Arno entered the tavern again.
- Arno: (Good evening.)
- Bartender: We're closed. Someone is looking for you.
- Arno: Who? The Marquis?
Looking outside, Arno saw what appeared to be Élise.
- Arno: Élise?
Arno ran after Élise.
- Arno: Élise! Wait! Élise! Stop!
Arno tackled Élise.
- Thief: Who are you? I only took a couple (coins.) Here!
The thief threw away the coins and ran away. As Arno sat down, frustrated, Madame Margot appeared.
- Margot: I've been looking for you, (sir.) Thank you for returning Léon.
Arno got up and prepared to walk away.
- Arno: Good luck with him.
- Margot: I once had a son.
- Arno: I'm sorry.
- Margot: No. He's alive. I left him. I began the orphanage afterward.
- Arno: Now that's love.
- Margot: Sometimes love is a prison. His father taught me that. This, the orphanage, this is my true calling. Léon tells me you could have been the savior of France. Children.
Margot walked off.
- Arno: Madame Margot?
- Margot: He's behind the orphanage.
Arno went to the orphanage, where he found Léon training with his sword.
- Arno: Little man...
Léon pointed his sword at Arno.
- Arno: We have three days until my ship sails.
- Léon: So what?
Arno motioned to Léon to point his sword away.
- Arno: I'll get the artifact, then I'm gone.
- Léon: Fine. But how? Do you have a map to the temple in your coat?
- Arno: The list of relics!
Arno showed Léon the list.
- Arno: The painting in the cavern. I knew I had seen those plates before. They're drawn here. But this one is missing.
- Arno: I'm being serious.
- Léon: (Me too.) Meet me upstairs once you find the other two.
- Arno: (Yes, sir.) Kids.
Believing to have found Élise alive, Arno instead discovered that he had simply been robbed by a woman of similar appearance. Afterwards, Margot convinced him to help Léon before leaving France. Through Dom Poirier's list of stolen relics, Arno learned that he needed three paten plates in order to find the temple.