Nikolai was being chased by a tank.
- Orelov: The Devil take me!
Nikolai ran from the tank.
- Orelov: Must keep moving!
That was too close.
Nikolai reached three sniping points and shot each of the tank's weak points, destroying it. He then set to meet Anastasia at the Bolshoi Theatre.
- Anastasia: You made it. Now... How do I leave this country?
- Orelov: I have papers. They were made for my wife... Anna. Take them.
- Anastasia: Anna Anderson? It sounds American, but it'll work, even in Germany.
- Orelov: I'm sorry, Anya. It's all I can do right now.
- Anastasia: Thank you, Kolya.
- Orelov: I was afraid you were... gone. After what they did to you.
- Anastasia: Go. Take care of your family. Get them on that boat to America. I will never forget what you have done for me, Nikolai.
Anastasia took leave.
- Orelov: Are you going to be all right, all by yourself?
- Anastasia: I have strength now, Whether that was Shao Jun or something within me, it does not matter. I know exactly who I am.
- Orelov: Do you?
- Anastasia: I am Anna Anderson.
Nikolai destroyed the tank and gave Anastasia documents so she could leave Russia.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories
|The Escape - The Return - The Port - The Slaver - Consequences - The Search - The Snake - Hunted - An Old Friend - Demon Fire - The Betrayal - Vengeance|
|The Assassin's Heart - The Absent Handler - The Quest Begins - The Secret Below - The Enemy Revealed - The Silent Assist - What Lies Beneath - The Thief Within - The Escape - The Rescue|
|Dawn of the Tsars - Red Fury - Power from the Past - The Train of Revolution - A Friendly Hand - The Two-Faced Girl - Reunited - In Safe Hands - Dark Secrets - A Race to Freedom|