Kassandra travelled to Hades' Palace, finding the guards fighting against the Prisoners of Tartaros.
- Kassandra: Hades' Palace. And those must be the escaped prisoners of Tartaros Charon spoke of.
Kassandra helped the guards to eliminate the prisoners. She headed to the Tribute to Persephone to battle the last wave.
- Mortal Man: It's our hero!
- Mortal Woman: He's here to rescue us from the prisoners of Tartaros!
After eliminating the last wave of escaped prisoners, Kassandra heard a familiar voice call out to her.
- Elpenor: Kassandra! I don't believe my eyes.
An armored figure came forward.
- Kassandra: Elpenor?
- Elpenor: The fates have mercy, after all. Oh, misthios, your appearance is what I've been waiting for.
- Kassandra: Funny. You're the last person I want to see.
- Elpenor: Of course, of course. Our parting terms were... less than amicable.
- Kassandra: You sent me to kill my father and tried to kill me.
- Elpenor: Which I now regret. Deeply. Seeing the underworld torn apart by chaos has shown me the error of my ways.
- Kassandra: If you think after everything you did, I'd believe a word you say... maláka!
- Elpenor: I'm not the same man you knew. I promise I can prove it.
Hades interrupted their conversation.
- Hades: What a mess. Elpenor, I expect this to be cleaned up.
- Elpenor: Of course, Hades.
- Hades: And consider finding a more permanent solution to the Monger's attacks while you're at it.
- Kassandra: The Monger's here, too.
- Elpenor: The Monger escaped Tartaros. He's continuing the Cult's work by recruiting other escaped prisoners as they exit the rifts.
- Kassandra: I've seen them... They put up a good fight.
- Elpenor: We've captured one of them, but he won't tell me where the Monger is hiding. Threaten him, perhaps...
- Kassandra: What makes you think I'd help you?
- Elpenor: Hades and I are close. And you need him to teach you about your Staff. Helping me helps Hades. He'll appreciate this, Kassandra. As would I, of course.
- Kassandra: Fine. But I'm doing this for myself.
Kassandra followed Elpenor to the location where the prisoner was held captured.
- Mortal Man: By Zeus. Not you again, Elpenor. I've heard enough of your spineless posturing to last two lifetimes.
- Kassandra: Sounds like you and I are on the same side. I can't stand Elpenor either.
Hades watched from behind, chuckling.
- Mortal Man: You two seem pretty friendly to me.
- Kassandra: I'm the one who sent him here in the first place.
- Mortal Man: He's a traitor to the Monger's cause.
- Kassandra: Tell me where the Monger's hiding, and I'll deliver Elpenor to him myself.
(Asked "Why would you come?")
- Kassandra: You want to storm the Monger's hideout together?
- Elpenor: Of course. A chance to fight alongside the mighty Eagle Bearer? No one would turn that down. Besides, this is my opportunity to prove that I've changed.
(Leave – "Let's find the armor.")
- Kassandra: Charon already told me that four of the armor pieces are guarded by the Fallen, but that the gauntlets were lost long ago.
- Elpenor: Charon tends to confuse lost with misplaced. Rest assured, I will help you find the gauntlets. Meet me at Kronos' Treasury.
Kassandra helped Hades to defend his palace from the escaped Prisoners of Tartaros. In doing so, she met a reformed Elpenor, who now worked with Hades and enlisted her aid against the the Monger in Tartaros. Elpenor volunteered to help Kassandra find the gauntlets needed to complete the armor she needed to wear in order to enter the Monger's hideout.