Kassandra traveled to Deukalion's Heritage to investigate a rumored rebellion.
Kassandra found a Wings of Hermes transporter.
- Kassandra: The "Wings of Hermes"... could this be it?
Kassandra ascended to the next mountainous pillar.
- Kassandra: Maláka! That was fast.
- Adonis: Hermes, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not going to the palace.
- Hermes: Persephone isn't asking. She's demanding your presence.
She drew closer.
- Adonis: You know I want out of Elysium. If you help me escape, I promise you'll never see me again.
- Hermes: As happy as that would make me, Persephone wants you to stay.
- Adonis: How long until you realize you're just one of her pets?
- Hermes: Watch yourself, human.
- Adonis: Careful, or Persephone will have you neutered. Oh, I forgot. She did that ages ago.
Hermes punched Adonis in the stomach, before leaving. Angered, Adonis turned to face the ledge as Kassandra approached from behind.
- Kassandra: I didn't think the dead could feel pain.
- Adonis: I'm one of the few miserable fools around here who's actually alive.
- Kassandra: If you're so miserable, why not just leave?
- Adonis: I can't stand it. I'm doing everything I can to escape Elysium, but Persephone's little spies are everywhere. Hades taught her well.
- Kassandra: I hear Persephone has everyone in Elysium on a leash. I want to cut them free.
- Adonis: Of all the lies in the underworld, that's the best one I've heard yet. No one cares about the dead. Try again.
- Kassandra: I need to find Hades' realm. If overthrowing Persephone is the key to escaping Elysium, then I'm in.
- Adonis: Why didn't you just say so from the beginning?
Adonis turned to leave before looking up to the sky.
- Adonis: Did you hear that, my love? She wants to enter Hades's realm.
- Kassandra: I'm going to find it with or without your help. We might as well work together.
- Adonis: Tell you what, southwest from here is the Fortress of the Three Sisters. One of Persephone's strongholds. If you kill her Overseer, destroy her Torches of Hypnos, and steal Persephone's resources—all while avoiding the attention of her Kolossi—then maybe I'll trust you.
("Who are the Overseers?")
- Kassandra: Tell me about the Overseers.
- Adonis: Persephone's most trusted and deadly servants. They are the eyes and ears of Elysium. Killing them will leave the queen blind and deaf.
("What is a Torch of Hypnos?")
- Kassandra: Torches of Hypnos?"
- Adonis: Constructed by the god of slumber, these devices keep human minds under Persephone's control... Destroy their centers to extinguish their flames.
("What are the Kolossi?")
- Kassandra: I don't like the sound of... Kolossi.
- Adonis: The Kolossi are best left asleep. They protect the Overseers. Bloodshed wakes them, and they do not like being woken.
(Leave – "I have everything I need.")
- Kassandra: If you're the troublemaker, why do I feel like I'll be causing all the trouble?
- Adonis: What can I say. I'm a lover, not a fighter.
- Kassandra: Luckily for you, I'm both.
- Kassandra: What if I told you I already cleared that fortress?
- Adonis: Impressive.
Kassandra pretended not to know.
- Kassandra: I'm sorry, Aphro who?
- Adonis: Very funny. The last person who provoked her wrath was turned into a field pig.
- Kassandra: I bet you I could inspire a verse or two.
- Adonis: You sound like Persephone. Always trying to make me forget Aphrodite.
Kassandra turned to leave.
- Adonis: Before you go. Persephone has Overseers and Torches of Hypnos across Elysium. If we're going to weaken her influence, we must destroy them. And we're going to need all the help we can get.
Kassandra nodded and took her leave. With the situation in Deukalion's Heritage dealt with, she decided she had earned an audience with Persephone herself.
- Kassandra: It's about time I go meet the infamous Persephone.
Kassandra assisted Adonis in weakening Persephone's control over Deukalion's Heritage and promised to help his rebellion further.
- While the first part of the dialogue between Adonis and Hermes will always play, the actual cutscene that enables quest progression cannot trigger until the Wings of Hermes are used to teleport at least once. Any pair of teleporters will suffice; the player is not required to use the pair specifically marked in the quest.