- Arispe: (Third time this month.)
- Businessman 1: (If you ask me, he should pay the fine. Keep the peace.)
- Businessman 2: (I've seen what they do if you don't pay.)
- Businessman 1: (Then again, if old Tom keeps paying, what's to stop them coming after all of us?)
- Arispe: (All I ask is a reasonable royalty. Sixty percent should suffice.)
- Tom: (It's too high! I must maintain my business if my children are to eat.)
- Arispe: (If you mean to keep your children and your business you'll pay. Now.)
Edward completed the contract and received his payment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.