Assassin's Creed Wiki
- "When I was very young, I was foolish enough to believe that our Creed would bring an end to all these conflicts. If only I had the humility to say to myself, I have seen enough for one life, I've done my part. Then again, there is no greater glory than fighting to find the truth."
- ―Altaïr to his son Darim during the 1257 Mongol attack on Masyaf.[src]
Raised to be an Assassin from birth, Altaïr obtained the rank of Master Assassin by his twenty-fourth year. However, following his failure to obtain the Apple from Robert de Sable in early 1191, and subsequently allowing the Templars to attack the city of Masyaf, headquarters to the Order of Assassins, he was demoted to the rank of novice and sent on a quest for redemption.
Tasked with the deaths of nine individuals, who, unbeknown to him, made up the ranks of the Templar Order in the Holy Land, Altaïr began a quest to change his ways and liberate the Kingdom from the corruption of the nine. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.