Assassin's Creed Wiki
- "The more we know about the world, the less we seem to know."
- ―Sofia Sartor, 1511.[src]
Sofia Sartor (1476 - unknown) was a Venetian-Ottoman bookshop owner, and a literary enthusiast. Though born in the city of Constantinople, Sofia was forced to leave for Venice during 1499, when the Ottoman-Venetian war began.
Sofia eventually returned to her birthplace in 1507 to run a bookstore at the old Polo trading post. During 1511, she met the Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the man who would eventually become her husband, and the father of her two children.
A polylingual, multicultural, and intelligent woman mature beyond her years, Sofia had a passion for literature, which fueled her decision to run her bookstore, in hopes of sharing the democratizing effect she felt in books with others. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.