Assassin's Creed Wiki
- "You think that commanding an army grants you nobility? Nobility comes from fighting besides your soldiers, not kidnapping a woman to cheat your way out of battle."
- ―Bartolomeo to Octavian de Valois, 1503.[src]
Bartolomeo d'Alviano (1455 – 1515) was a member of the Assassin Order, and the leader of Venetian and Roman mercenaries. Being a skilled and loyal fighter, as well as being in command of a fair amount of mercenaries, Bartolomeo was an important asset to the Assassin Order.
During his time in Venice, he befriended Ezio Auditore, later Mentor of the Italian Assassins, and together they managed to reconquer the Castello District, Bartolomeo's home, from Silvio Barbarigo, a Templar noble who had claimed it for himself. Bartolomeo was also present when Ezio was officially initiated into the Order. When Ezio infiltrated the Vatican, Bartolomeo assisted, causing trouble in Rome to keep the guards from stopping Ezio.
Bartolomeo and Ezio met again in Rome, where Bartolomeo and his wife, Pantasilea Baglioni, had settled in the Caserma di Alviano. There, Bartolomeo fought with both the Borgia forces and the French soldiers led by Octavian de Valois. Along with Ezio, he managed to weaken the Borgia enough for the Assassins to liberate the city. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.