Assassin's Creed Wiki
the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Valhalla — that anyone can edit.
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki, a collaborative encyclopedia about the Assassin's Creed series of games that anyone can edit. The wiki has articles on books, database entries, characters, locations, missions, objects, organizations, skills, weapons, events, legends, and more, as well as images of many subjects.
Assassin's Creed is a series of action-adventure stealth video games developed mainly by Ubisoft and set in various historical periods. The series began with Assassin's Creed in 2007, and its most recent title is Assassin's Creed: Odyssey in 2018. Assassin's Creed: Valhalla is scheduled for release in November 2020.
- "I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."
- ―Ezio Auditore da Firenze on his role as "the Prophet", 1512.[src]
Ezio Auditore da Firenze (1459 – 1524) was a Florentine nobleman during the Renaissance, and, unbeknownst to most historians and philosophers, the Mentor of the Italian branch of the Assassin Order, a title which he held from 1503 to 1512. He was also an ancestor to Desmond Miles and Clay Kaczmarek.
A member of the House of Auditore, Ezio remained unaware of his Assassin heritage until the age of 17, when he witnessed the hanging of his father and two brothers, Federico and Petruccio. Forced to flee his birthplace with his remaining family members - his mother and sister - Ezio took refuge in the Tuscan town of Monteriggioni, at the Villa Auditore.
After learning of his heritage from his uncle, Mario Auditore, Ezio began his Assassin training and set about on his quest for vengeance against the Templar Order, and their Grand Master, Rodrigo Borgia, who had ordered the execution of his kin. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs – These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp – These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images – These articles need some images.
- Maintenance – Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do – A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out—see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.