Assassin's Creed Wiki
Madeleine de L'Isle (1732 – 1777) served as Master Templar in the Southern Colonies of America, operating under the alias of the "Company Man". Living in New Orleans, she was the second wife of the wealthy French merchant Philippe de Grandpré, though she was the first to be legally recognized.
After Madeleine discovered proof that a First Civilization artifact was located in Mexico, she devised a plan to acquire workers to excavate it. She subsequently entrusted the execution of said plan to her right-hand man, Rafael Joaquín de Ferrer.
Simultaneously, she noticed the potential of her stepdaughter, Aveline de Grandpré, and decided to groom her for membership in the Templar Order. Manipulating Aveline's biological mother Jeanne into leaving New Orleans, Madeleine then adopted the role of doting stepmother. When her stepdaughter later joined the Assassins, Madeleine managed to subtly procure valuable information on the Brotherhood, allowing her to become the head Templar of Louisiana. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.