Assassin's Creed Wiki
2018's Assassin's Creed: Odyssey — that anyone can edit.
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki, a collaborative encyclopedia about the Assassin's Creed series of games that anyone can edit. The wiki has articles on books, database entries, characters, locations, missions, objects, organizations, skills, weapons, events, legends, and more, as well as images of many subjects.
Assassin's Creed is a series of action-adventure stealth video games developed mainly by Ubisoft and set in various historical periods. The series began with Assassin's Creed in 2007, and its most recent title is Assassin's Creed: Odyssey in 2018. Assassin's Creed: Valhalla is scheduled for release in late 2020.
- "We are one. As we share the glory of our victories, so too should we share the pain of our defeat. In this way we grow closer. We grow stronger."
- ―Malik forgiving Altaïr for the event in Solomon's Temple.[src]
Raised as an Assassin, Malik learned the fighting arts that struck fear into the hearts of their enemies. He was an excellent swordsman and a devoted acolyte to the Creed, as well as a caring and mature figure for his brother, Kadar.
Malik nurtured a jealousy of his rival Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, which was stoked into rage when Altaïr ignored the tenets of the Creed, and endangered his companions' lives during the events of Solomon's Temple, resulting in Kadar's death. Despite this, Malik retrieved the Templar treasure that Altaïr had failed to find, and delivered it to Al Mualim.
After Altaïr subsequently hunted and executed nine influential Templars to restore his rank of Master Assassin and assassinate Al Mualim for his corruption, he made Malik his close second-in-command after his change of attitude and appointment as the Mentor of the Levantine Assassins. As such, Malik was eventually deemed a temporary leader in the case of Altaïr's absence. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs – These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp – These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images – These articles need some images.
- Maintenance – Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do – A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out—see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.